SHE IS THE PROBLEM!

NIKI POV:

---THE NEXT MORNING---

I was sleeping when.

I felt cold water being poured on me, AGAIN!!!

why does everyone hate my sleep??

I opened my eyes and saw the floor all wet and pieces of ice cubes. I looked up to see Yuna, I glared at her while she looked at me with a smirk.

''wake up bitch and make us breakfast.''

suddenly her eyes wandered around my face as she notices something, ''is this a handprint? oh did Sunghoon slap you yesterday, ahaha''. and she started laughing like a witch.

while she was laughing her ass out, she slipped making a loud thud, making me surprised as I start to laugh this time. 

suddenly Sunghoon entered ''what's happening here?'' he said glaring at me then picking Yuna up, ''he pushed me '' she said pointing at me looking all innocents.

then Sunghoon looked at me with anger in his eyes, he came towards me making me stan up forcefully, gripping my wrist.

 he starts to drag me downstairs and pushed me on the floor ''you think this is your home? fear the ones that are more powerful than you fricking asshole.''

 suddenly ajumma came running towards me ''Park Sunghoon!!! stop it, that's enough, it's not his fault. don't you see it's her! she is the problem''?

Sunghoon didn't listen to her but Yuna seemed pretty nervous after that. ''baby I will be out of the city for two months since my mom is sick '' Sunghoon nodded, kissing her before she left.

then he sent all of the maid out of the house ''now you will see what will happen if you mess with what's mine'' he said before lifting me up on his shoulder and taking me to the basement.

I was shivering while tears fall nonstop from my eyes,

3rd PERSON POV

he tied Niki on a chair and took out a black briefcase. he opened it and Niki's eyes widened as he saw knives, daggers and many other dangerous things. 

Sunghoon took out one of the daggers and started getting closer to him, ''no, no please I didn't do anything, she slipped and said it was me... please believe me ''.

Niki said crying hardly, but Sunghoon didn't listen to him he was focused on hurting Niki.

Sunghoon rolled up Niki sleeves, and started tracing it lightly on his arms, still not hurting him.

but as time goes, he started to press it harder making Niki nervouse, when Niki let out a whimper Sunghoon lost his patience, he started to make cut everywhere, meanwhile Niki was crying, screaming and then eventually he lost conscious.