Bearer and Keeper

Anaisarwen Isla

I told them to fuck off to my mother's safe haven. It's not like they are needed.

Brother Archer escorted them.

I couldn't understend, I don't want to understand his means of doing this inappropriate things just to satisfy that girl. That he will be turning tables everywhen flaunting his gracious oh so magnificent lovely little sister. I hated his shamelessness.

Oh heavens, to have that both being older than me.

I even wanted to slap myself for admiring him as a brother and a Prince. When I couldn't get to feel what he is like.

Napatungo ako ng makita ko muli ang scroll.

No.. why is it a book?

Legends say when chaos will tear apart the Empire, it says that four guardians will appear once again. With their arrival it will retrieve the danger and pain to regain peace of the world even.

I know that, but what is the connection of that legend to this scroll— book I mean.

It is not like I was dumb to not notice it.

Was it hidden from?

I slowly put my hands around it as I was enlightened on what it is.

It's unquestionably about the legend which circulate to the bearer and keeper, although I do not het where it is coming from or what exactly it is.

'You... are the bearer and the keeper.'

Suddenly, I felt goosebumps all over my body.

Mom? Are you ghosting me?

Sorry na, kung nagmaldita ako sa harap mo ts'ka sa kapatid ko.

Please lang! Mom, gusto kita makapiling pero huwag naman sa ganitong paraan.

Napagdaop ko ang palad ko dahil kinilabutan ako sa pagihip ng hangin na may kasamang bulong.

'We can finally reach you.'

'Esteemed bearer and keeper.'

Akmang tatayo na ako upang umalis nang mapalibutan ako maliliit na creatures.

Oh my gosh! Cute pero mga minumulto ako.

"Stay away from me!" Nanlalaking mata ko at hindi pinapakita na natatakof ako.

'Don't be afraid, dear child.'

Why are you deciding that for me? It's so creepy!

'Dear, we meant no harm to you. Do you not hear about us?'

My forehead creased, isn't it obvious? Close ba kami?

"I command you to introduce yourself, do I look like we've known each other?" Wika ko. I might be speaking carelessly to show my fierceness but I fear them! They're creatures which I never heard about.

They're also speaking, with me?!

'I suppose we must, our dearest'

'We are the tetula of this Empire. We reside deep within the four region forests of the Liusadh Empire. The arrival of the courageous warrior heed our call.'

Pardon? Are they saying they are the creatures from the legends? They are literally the mythical guardians from what I have just read?

'I'll start, I am Everest, the Guardian of Land" The majestic figure of a lion winged creature. It's golden mane screams a commanding aura imbodying the elements of nature.

'I am Solomon, the Guardian of the Sea

'I am Solomon, the Guardian of the Sea.' The floppy water surrounds the creature mimic the calm waves of the sea, it is an ethereal being. There are three head of the water dragon, the Hydra. It has floating water trident that symbolize his manipulation of water at his will.

'The name is Auburn, the Guardian of the Fire

'The name is Auburn, the Guardian of the Fire.' The creature that holds off fire radiating formidable figure of a bird, a caladrius bird. It ablaze the fire power that comes with destruction and creation.

'I am called the one Azure

'I am called the one Azure. The Guardian of the Sky.' The creature is like a celestial entity that appears shimmers with light. The air surrounds it as it reflects the endless expanse to the skies. It is a Kirin.

[Reminder: The pictures shown aren't mine, the proper credit goes to the rightful owner

[Reminder: The pictures shown aren't mine, the proper credit goes to the rightful owner.]
...

So what are they doing infront of me?

'As you never know, we're waiting for you.'  Solomon said.

'We're trying to reach you, however you couldn't still realize our existence.' Are they the one speaking with me? Hindi ko lang pinapansin kasi...

'As you visited your mother, it is the center part of the four restricted region that we can finally introduce ourselves to you.' Everest said.

'We humbly greet you, the warrior who is the bearer of immense power and the keeper of peace.' Azure, the celestial creature bowed to me seconded by the other three creature.

Huh?!