(Act One) BONDED BY BLOOD

AUTHOR'S NOTE

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello and welcome to the world of Bonded by Blood!

I'm so grateful that you've chosen to give my story a chance and I cannot wait for you to read further!

But, before you do!

Reader's discretion is heavily advised.

This story includes sensitive themes such as mild violence, abuse, and discussions of suicide. While handled with care, some scenes may be too distressing or triggering for some readers so please...please...PLEASE proceed with caution and consider your emotional and mental well-being before continuing.

Below is a playlist I've curated for the first act of this book, but please feel free to add anymore by commenting on this specific paragraph. I'm always open to discovering and listening to new music!

BONDED BY BLOOD PLAYLIST

1. M83 - My Tears Are Becoming a Sea
2. Edith Whiskers - Home (Slowed)
3. Cigarettes After Sex - Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby
4. Johnny Jewel - Tell Me (feat. Saiorse Ronan
5. Montell Fish - And I'd go a thousand miles
6. Kamal. - Free Flow
7. Joji - SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK
8. Fox Academy - Lavender Blood
9. Taylor Swift - The Archer
10. The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
11. Lana Del Rey - Video Games
12. Current Joys - Blade Running
13. Melanie Martinez - LIGHT SHOWER
14. The Maccabees - Toothpaste Kisses
15. Lana Del Rey - Love song
16. Melanie Martinez - MOON CYCLE
17. Mazzy Star - Fade Into You
18. Radiohead - Creep
19. Mac DeMarco Let My Baby Stay
20. Lorde - A World Alone
21. Lana Del Rey - Say Yes to Heaven
22. Troye Sivan - TALK ME DOWN
23. M83 - Sunny Boy
24. Oasis - Wonderwall
25. Chloe x Halle - Cool People
26. Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love
27. Girl in Red - Midnight Love
28. Kim Petras - Minute
29. Charli XCX - Every Rule
30. Current Joys - My Blood

and lastly, when writing a new book I always like to create kind of a descriptive picture in my mind for some of my characters! Please remember that you are more than welcome to imagine the characters HOWEVER you want. Using our imaginations to create a unique perspective of the characters we read about is one of the things that makes reading so fun and addicting so please don't feel like you have to see my characters the way that I do. Go wild with your imagination! Personally, creating descriptions is just a really helpful process for me to conceptualize the personality of my characters as well as help me write out their dialogue so I figured I might as well just share them below!

Leone Frasier
• A sweet and kind boy with large green eyes and thick curly hair that's a shade of spun gold. Significantly slimmer and smaller than the rest of the characters due to malnourishment. Fair and smooth porcelain skin that's often marked with cuts and bruises, but still absolutely beautiful nonetheless.

Dydan Demecrio
• A cool, charming (sometimes playfully cringey) skater boy with dark brown hair that has strands sometimes falling over his dreamy hazel eyes, a tan muscular body with toned abs, and has a distinctly deep and husky voice. Basically just a sexy bastard who doesn't take himself way too seriously lol.

Nikolai Vinodetsov
• Speaking of taking things too seriously, this tall muscular boy with a beefy build is often serious, quiet, and grumpy, but it makes him look adorable anyway. He has dark blonde hair and also has fair but slightly more tan skin than Leone. One of his eyes are a shade of forest green while the other is a sterling blue.

Miyako Ishikawa
• Has long black hair that's often times covered by a beanie. Her eyes are dark brown and she has lots of piercings. (even in unlikely places) A chill skater girl who loves to hide how bomb her body is behind oversized hoodies and cargo pants. She's care free, kind, and absolutely beautiful!

Atalia Estelle Jones
• She has light hazel eyes that are even much lighter than Dydan's. She has a dark-brown skin tone and sports multiples piercings as well, one even being on the side of her nose. She has thick, beautiful curls that she often wears either in an Afro or Box Braids that are adorned with gold cuffs. Has a toned and fit body. She says what's on her mind and does not take keenly to 'bullshit.'

Lastly, I know that sometimes (especially if you're reading offline) banners and media may not show up on the screen, so therefore I wanna let you know now that this book is a SPLIT perspective book. ODD chapters are from Leone's perspective, and EVEN chapters are from Dydan's perspective. I also advise reading this book with dark mode on since I purposely added a little touch to the media I've created for this book to compliment that specific format.

Alright :3

I guess that's all for now!

All votes and comments are so greatly welcome and appreciated!

without a further a do, see you on the next chapter, enjoy!