nightmares

ERICA

It's been a long since I didn't go to school and now I am stuck here alone in this hell.

But what is Freddy doing here? I told him in the past, that he shouldn't see me, I broke up with him and it's been a year since I didn't get in touch with him. Is he insane, if he is then he should be knowing everything that has happened and what was done at that party? I don't get it.

These thoughts are making me go insane. I curled myself into a ball and began crying out loud. But guess what? The door opened suddenly, I shout because I was scared. A stranger in the house. I began to search for something to rescue me.

I grabbed the flower pot and threw it at him. The pot breaks down into pieces. But the person should be broke with that pot, didn't get a scratch he dodge this.

"my my women, vaffanculo" he cursed in Italian.
(fuck you)

"Who are you?"I shivered in fear.

"don't worry I am not gonna do anything, I am Luca." I gave him a look of the questioning mark.

"no funny business Bella, I am your guard I am Mr. Vincetti's man."

I nodded. But my eye twitched in annoyance.

"He is the one everyone should be afraid of" I gave him a sarcastic remark.

He laughed. "he can be scary at times but he is not a bad person"

I can believe my ears and what I am listening to.

"stop this nonsense, no matter how much good you think he is, I will never change my mind because I know he's a monster. His actions tell all."

He didn't say anything afterward.

I was waiting for the monster to come.

A few hours later.....

"No you shouldn't be here they will kill you," I said to Fredrick.

"no, my love I am here for you I am not going anywhere without you." I cried hard for him to stay away from me.

He took me with him to the beach, and we were smiling and playing. He was chasing me after.

"I love you so much," he said looking at me.

The sound of a gun collided in the air and all went numb, his face was bloody. He has a hole in his head he was in my arms. He woke up and said, "You killed me, you left me, and I will kill you" he grabbed my neck and tries to suffocate me. I was out of breath.

I was breathing heavily.

Gabriel

I heard her breathing heavily. I look for her. She was pale and she was covered in sweat. I tried to wake her up.

"Hey! Hey "

"wake up, wake up" I push her hair behind. I hold her hand she's burning with fever.

"Luca!!!!"

"Luca!!! Take her to the hospital."

I took her up in bridal style. I covered her with a thin blanket.

"Hey! You will be alright." I shoved her into the car but she doesn't wake up, she is still breathing heavily.

I took her to the hospital.
we reached that place.

She got admitted. She got connected by monitors and I can see her heartbeat. She's on a ventilator.

I was out of the room. I saw my hand shiver, I never shivered in my life but what is happening to me? I got scared if I lose her. I know I was an asshole to her, I should have treated her better. These thoughts clouded my mind. Is it care for her?

I didn't know I am so confused. If she's more than an asset to me? I asked myself.

Because of what I have been feeling I have felt for her.

Erica

I opened my eyes slowly but they are a bit heavy, I don't know how much I've slept. I was in a hospital bed, I saw outside the window it was morning.

How I did end up here?

I saw someone sleeping beside me on a chair. I saw the face of the person. He looks peaceful while sleeping.

He woke up. I sit straight this time.

"Are you okay?"

He asked suddenly. I nodded in agreement.

"do you want to eat? Are you hungry?" what a behavior change. I nodded.

"I will go and get you the breakfast?" what a change of heart, what's with all good boy acts?

He brings French toast, juice, and garlic bread for breakfast. He stares as I ate.

"you want some?" I asked him.
he nodded a no.

"then you shouldn't stare at me. I can't focus on eating."
he almost laughed but concealed it sooner for all the mafia man act. I shrugged off the thoughts.

"Tell me how I ended up here," I asked him.

"some other time princess" he stated. "we should get going if you had your breakfast" What a jerk.

Gabriel

My phone rang. I saw it was an unknown number, interesting hmm.
I pick up the call.

"hey my dear old friend"

"Why did you call"

"cant I talk to my old friend?" he laughed.

"don't assume things, Peter, after all, you are an Anderson and they don't worth my time."

"that bitch is worth your time? What's with all the people." He said angrily.

"you shouldn't be saying these things after all she's your ex-girlfriend's blood"

He didn't say anything. "hello peter are you there?"

The call was cut. Asshole.

I again dialed the number, and on the last ring, he picked up.
"why don't you handover me that bitch let's make a great deal, what do you say?" he persuaded me with a deal.

"Sure" I agreed upon it.

As long as the situation is in my favor, the deal might come up with many benefits. And I felt happy, very happy.

I should be putting on an act. She's just a mere mouse in my trap. I will hurt her, burn her, and I will snatch away everything she had, just like her family snatched away what's mine. This heart of mine burned with the desire to take away her innocence and left her with deep wounds with no soul left within her body by betraying her with my love and care.