59.

TW: lots of medical talk, but nothing too graphic or wild dw

(also, friendly reminder that i am not a doctor! i did my research, but there's always a chance that i'm wrong about something so bear with me please, thank youuuu)

"Baby, you're shaking." I grabbed onto Elizabeth's hand gently, bringing it to my lap and lacing my fingers through hers.

My touch seemingly snapped her out of it for a moment and she looked up at me with those big blue eyes, the fear in them clear as day.

"Sorry." She blushed nervously, letting me draw circles into her soft skin with my thumb, in hopes of calming her down a bit.

We were at the hospital, sitting in a near empty waiting room, silence engulfing us for quite some time now. We were a bit early, which meant that after checking in, we were guided here to sit and wait for our turn, that was almost thirty minutes ago now. Elizabeth's gaze had been fixated on the clock above the door pretty much ever since we took a seat, her knees slightly bouncing and now her hands shaking as well.

She was anxious and all I wanted to do was make it better, but I didn't know how. My words seemed to be only noise for her at this point, I think she barely understood what I was saying, she had been stuck in her own head since the second we got into the car. I felt helpless.

At least, I managed to distract her a bit in the morning, waking her up with my tongue between her legs. Her soft, raspy moans still echoed around in my head when I thought back to the way I thrusted two of my fingers up into her front wall. I took my time, fingering her to an orgasm while my tongue never once left her swollen clit, sucking the small bundle of nerves into my mouth until she just couldn't take it anymore and she had to push my head away to get me to disengage.

I then crawled up her naked body, peppering kisses all over her soft skin and leaving a nice bruise on the swell of her breast before I guided my rock hard cock between her thighs and slipped right in with ease. The warmth of her pussy felt like heaven as I started fucking into her lazily, hitting her in all the right spots and making the air get stuck in both of our throats.

I'd never get tired of it, fucking her. I was addicted for life, to every single little thing of hers. The sounds she made, the way she moved, how she felt pressed against me... She was the best I ever had and she completely ruined me for anyone else. All I wanted was her.

And I had been doing a pretty shit job at showing it.

I was well aware that lately I didn't exactly treat her the way she deserved. I had been distant and grumpy and let's be honest, a total jackass. I knew that me missing her gallery opening was the last drop and I had to get my shit together if I didn't want to lose her, but it was easier said than done. I was trying, I really was, but lately I felt like everything was a little too much.

Every last drop of my energy was being put into work. Every day was a struggle, I had so much to do and frankly, it was wearing me out like never before. I felt like I barely had a minute to breathe which resulted in me having this awful attitude and it was Elizabeth who had to put up with it.