XII

"This is more than a sick love story"

˚

After I had that argument with my dad, if that's what you would call it, I felt more uneasy.

Why was he avoiding the topic of Tomiju? He surely had nothing to hide unless he killed her, which I highly doubt since he's just a big titty baby who could barely get rid of a mouse.

The thought kept running in my head until a peculiar yet familiar psychic grabbed a hold of my shoulder, I turn to look at him and see his facial expression, blank.

But I quickly picked up on why he stopped me, it's very small but you can see a vain popping out of his forehead in irritation. I guess my thoughts were running too fast.

"Hey, Saiki babe!" I greet him with my super awesome charismatic charm. He ignored it.

He most likely doesn't know that I know he's a psychic—

Huh? Where am I? School bathroom?

My eyes widen when a toilet paper knife(?) hit the wall beside my head, barely missing. Oh right, my thoughts.

"How do you know?" Saiki demanded leaning in closer to where I could feel is breathe fanning my face. My face heated up and I tried looking away from him.

"Better back up before I kiss you." I threaten to which he did and flushed the toilet paper knife(?) down the toilet.

"If you were to die no one would know." I shivered at his statement and felt deja vu in this moment.

"C-calm down, I don't gain anything from it! Plus i'm not from this world so..." I say sweat falling down my forehead.

"Tch," He looked away annoyed, "She's right, if anything I have more on her." He thought.

He opened the bathroom stall and left leaving me there, blushing and startled.

"God that was hot." She breathed out.

"Wait Saiki!" I yell running out the bathroom and bumping into the male who knew I was gonna ask him something.

"Help me, I wanna know why i'm here!" I pleaded gaining the attention of some of the students in the hall.

Saiki looked down at me with his eyebrows furrowed a bit.

"What do I gain from it?" He asked telepathically.

"Shit," I cursed and grabbed my hair thinking of something. I then lifted up a finger when a thought came to my head, I struck gold.

"I'll be your girlfriend!"

There was a pregnant pause as Saiki didn't respond. He then began walking away and I grabbed his legs, "Okay, okay, I'll buy you sweets!!"

˚

So there we were in my attic.

It wasn't easy getting up here considering it was hidden, and my dad had a key, something was definitely hiding here.

"Sweet, a coconut bra!" I gleam and put it over my chest pretending to be a dancer.

"I thought we were looking for stuff on Tomiju?" Saiki sighed not bothering to look at me.

"Who knows? These coulda been hers!" I say as I move them up and down.

I go back to looking and then find pictures. "Ne? What's this?" I ask rhetorically.

Saiki went over and sat beside me looking over my shoulder at the pictures.

They were of my dad and some girl. At the bottom there was sloppy hand writing that said "Raymond & Tomiju".

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." I gasp.

"Someone's coming up-" Saiki tried to warm but was too late.

My dad stood there in shock, "What the hell (Reader)?"

I flinched at his voice but then he walks up to Saiki and picks him up by his collar, shocking the boy.

"What did I say about boys in rooms!?" He asked/yelled.

I was sure I was done for and quickly slide the pictures into my bra, just in case he noticed they were missing he couldn't touch me to get them back.

"And is that my coconut bra!?" He asked again this time sounding offended.

I gulp, a cold sweat running down the side of my head, he seemed playful now but imagine when Saiki leaves.

Of course the boy heard my thoughts and spoke up, using his actual voice.

"Sorry sir, she was just—" He got cut off.

"LOOKING FOR PROTECTION!" I blurted and then covered my mouth.

I felt my soul leave my body when a singular tear strolled down Raymonds face.

"My little girl is all grown up."He cried with Saiki still in his hand.

"Wait, why the attic though? Get outta here ya shit stains!" Raymond yelled tossing us down the ladder. "And give me my coconut bra back too."

I took it off and tossed it up to him and he quickly shut the door.

"That was a waste of time. And why protection!?" Saiki asked, clearly pained about the fact I lied about needing 'protection'.

"Because it's fucking funny, Saiki." I roll my eyes and pull the picture from inside my bra. Caught the psychic off guard but it was a good idea.

"I got what I needed."

Author Note !

I kept accidentally switching to 3rd and 1st person and had to go back many times to correct myself 😭