𝐎𝐜𝐡𝐨

"She keeps talking and talking, but that's the thing, hshe don't say nothing. Telling us how to dress appropriately for dances and stuff, like, 'Oh, your skirt can't be shorter than your fingertips,' which is mighty prejudicial to me because I have long arms, and she has short, stubby arms. You know?" Jasmine asked, looking at y/n, who zoned out throughout the whole conversation.

She nodded, "Yeah, you're totally right."

Y/n looked over to Ruby and Olivia, who were laughing, "Please, help me." They shook their heads, not wanting to deal with Jasmine any more than y/n did.

"Are you excited to see if you made the team?" Jasmine asked, holding out her hands, "I know I made it, them little bitches couldn't keep up. You did alright too, girl."

Y/n ignored her backhanded compliment, "Aren't they supposed to be posting names on the school website?"

"You right," Jasmine pulled out her phone, typing. She began scrolling, y/n looked over her shoulder while they read down the list of names. Y/n looked under, "M", seeing her name.

"I don't see mine," Jasmine mumbled, scrolling up and down, "nah, there must be a fucking mistake."

"There must be," y/n sighed before smiling, touching Jasmine's shoulder, "I have to go to the bathroom."

The girl got up and Jasmine stood with her, "I'll go too."

"No!" Y/n shouted, realizing how loud she had said it. She smiled again, "Just need my privacy, you know. Too many tacos."

Jasmine nodded, "I gotchu girl. One time I was stuck in the Taco Bell bathroom for hours! I had to call my sister to bring me a change of panti-"

"Tell me when I get back!" Y/n smiled, walking away from the chatty girl. She walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind her just in case Jasmine came looking for her. She sighed, looking at herself in the mirror, fixing her hair.

Her phone began vibrating on the bathroom counter, a notification popping up.

The screen read "iMessage from Oscar👻". Y/n smiled as she unlocked her phone, kind of confused how his number ended up in her phone.

iMessage
Friday, September 22. 10:21 P.m

hey

hi?

smh why the question mark

no offense at all but
how did you get my number

cause i put it in your
phone when you wasnt looking

thats not invasive at all
whats with the 👻 emoji

cause they call me spooky
so i put the lil ghost

LMFAOOOOOOOO

i know im hella funny

you are
so whats my name in your phone

Big headed morenita👽

wow.
my head isnt even that big
i want a new name

your head is big as shit
and no i'm not changing it
wyd

at monses

you didnt go to that dance
cesars been going on ab?

was supposed to but
it got cancelled so
monse threw a party

and wheres was my invite

it was literally last minute

i mean for the dance fool

im pretty sure it was students only
fool

look at you using my slang

shut up

make me👅

and how am i supposed to do that

smh
you're supposed
to say something sexy

'something sexy'

don't make me leave you on read

chilllll