राज्याभिषेक:- Coronation

Nayantara's POV

We all were sitting in the royal court. Unlike every other day, today maa had a smile on her face and Pitaji's face was adorned with a special type of kindness.

" Today I have gathered you all to announce a very important decision which will decide the future of Magadh. On Seetala Astami, which is seven days from today, Yuvraj Virat Partap will be crowned at the king of Magadh. Rajkumar Abhishek will head the royal army as the Mahasenapati. Rajkumar Jaswant will take charges of the internal administration and Rajkumar Gaurav will be the foriegn ministry." He announced.

I was beyond happy, my heart was throbbing against my heart out of excitement. It was the time to celebrate.

" Nagar nagar, dhol bjado... Everyone should know about this golden occasion." He said loudly. The court roared with drumbeats. Everyone was hailing for the king and the prince.

No one could contain the joy in themselves.

The preparation started on full pace. I almost forgot my body pain in arrangement of Coronation.

The list was long. The arrangements of Rajabhishek which would be gone by 108 excellent Brahmins. Special food arrangements for the Brahmins.

Then the guest and relatives. There arrangement to stay, gifts we would give them and other hospitality services.

I finally reached the chambers. He was already there.

" Congratulations.." I said. I couldn't wish him in since the morning. He nodded.

" How are you?" He asked.

" What happened to me?" I asked confused. I was fine, I guess.

" Are you sore?" He asked. I blushed.

Are we going to discuss that. " I am fine." I said.

" Come I will give you massage." He said.

" WHAT" came out of my mouth. " I-I mean w-why would you. I will ask any attendee if I need it. But but I am perfectly fine."

" On the bed now.." he asked. He was tired to. And his voice said he didn't want to repeat.

I came to the bed. " Lie on your back." He said.

" I-"

" Tara now..." I did.

He climbed on the bed. My heart beat was raised. Was this normal?

He moved my braid aside as his strong applied oil on by exposed back. Honestly, it felt good.

But my heartbeat raise as he pulled the knot of my blouse. But even after minutes, he continued his work.

" Take them off." He said.

" What?" I asked. He might mean jewelry.

" Everything and fast." Looking to even how tired he was I said. "I am seriously alright."

" Nayantara.." was enough hint for me to not argue again. I came in my birthsuit and laid on my back again.

He massage my whole body perfectly and I was even moaning a bit.

" Turn around." He said. I gulped but did anyways.

I felt more exposed now. His hands started moving on my body again, from my blossom to waist and thighs.

I kept looking at him. " You will make a great kind and a greater kingdom." I said, he hummed.

I didn't say more because he needed time. I knew.

I couldn't recall when sleep too over me but I when I woke up again it was amazing.

I was feeling fresh. I will thank him when he wakes up.

I left him in the bed alone. This time I was wearing my blouse and skirt but the knots weren't tied.

I went to the bathroom. Submerged myself in rose water, preparing myself for another busy day. My maids were helping me.

" Ekant." His voice boomed in the deeply lighted room. Everyone rushed out with a blush.

Even I couldn't compose myself. He entered the hug bathtub, disturbing the stillness of it.

" are you good now?" He asked. I smiled at him. How can I be this lucky.

" Yes..  Thank you.." he nodded. I took the sandalwood honey paste bowl and walked towards him.

He was calculating my steps with his sharp eyes. I took a bit paste in my hand and applied in on his shoulder.

" I never thought I would say this but even when I didn't know you were Yuvraj. I always used to believe you would make a great king if you ever got a chance." I said. He smiled lightly.

" What more is worrying you?" I asked as I applied paste on his hard chest.

I wonder if it was really bone and flesh and not iron.

" People have a lot of expectations from me." He said.

" and I know you wouldn't fail them." I said. He looked deep in my eyes and said " They believe I would make this Kingdom Empire."

I paused. He was worried because of me. Because of that fortune. The one which took everything from me.

My eyes watered. My mood dropped.

" Don't pressurize yourself on a baseless assumption." I said, still sore with that topic.

He chuckled. " But you do have Yug in your kundali for becoming Samragi." He said.

" If it's really about me than I don't want to become anything. I am happy with what I have. I have lost enough and don't what to lose anything anymore. Moreover why to go on such a bloody path." I said.

He pulled my chin up, facing him. " But I want to make you Samragi and we do have less violent ways to do that."

I sighed.

" It's not like it is happening tomorrow right. Right now you should just focus on your kingdom. There is so much to do. Stop thinking about it." I said a bit angrily but a pout on my face.

" Okay Maharani ji, I can I disobey you." He said and I tried not to smile.

Tried!

Vote!
Share!
Comment!