Documentory Forlder-3

Joey Drew is one of the 2 original creators of the show. Joey was always a big dreamer, who had a creative mind. He thought big and acted bigger. He made most of the stories along with calling most of the shots through the early days, and after Henry Stein left the company, he was on top and made all the decisions. He always talked about "dreams coming to life" and "anything is possible if you just dream about it." He carried Bendy through the entire run time of the original show. He came up with the character of Alice.

Henery Stein was the co-owner of the studio. He did most of the art and character creation, even creating Bendy herself! He drew all of season 1 on his own, but decided to leave shortly after it's creation, giving the rights to bendy up to Joey. He made Bendy, Bia, and the Butcher Gang.

Simon Seam was an employee ant Joey drew studio's who ended up giving off so many good ideas, he became an almost replacement for Henry after he left. He was the creator of Miss Twisted and Betty. He disappeared at the end of the studio.

Samantha Lawance was the head musician of the studio. She was called Sammy and was known to be rather grumpy, and only smiled while in her office, with only the sound of her radio. She wrote songs for the entire show from start to finish. She disappeared at the end of the studio.

Susie Campbell was the original voice actor for Alice Angel. She was known to grow obsessed with the role, and even asked for people to call her Alice, while she dressed as her to help get into character, acting as Alice while around the studio. She would fit the role for most of the show, until she went missing after the end of season 3.

Alison Pendle was the replacement actor for Alice after Susie disappeared. Her voice was extremely similar to Susie but had slightly more of an American Accent. She wasn't as devoted as Susie but fit the roll well enough.

Diana Lewek was a animator and errand girl for the studio. She was a poor girl who wanted to help support her mother and grandfather, and was happy to find a job like an animator, since she already liked drawing. She had nicknames like Buddy, Bud, Baby, Babe, Handy, Sweetie, Sweetheart, And was also referred to as Diane by Joey. She went missing at the end of season 3.

Dorthy Curie aka Dot was a writer for the show, and created the vast majority of side characters such as Little Foot, Gingerbread Man, Woods, Chester, Gaskette, Canoodle, Dewey, cloudy, Brutus, and Papa Pluto. She went missing at the end of season 3.

Grant Cohen was the Chief Financial Officer at Joey Drew Studios. He hated his job but needed the money and ended up going with it. He went missing after the end of the original series.

Riley Wells was the animator who designed Chester, Gaskette, Canoodle, and Dewey. She was the first person tied to Joey Drew Studios who went missing. Although, it's debatable if she's connected to the others.

Jane Todd was a artist at the studio who didn't do much during the studio's early years, only making Carley, which wasn't added. She was, however, known for acting as a "ray of sunshine" around the office, always wearing a smile on her face. She went missing at the end of season 4.

Bertrum Piedmont is a renowned purveyor in amusement park-based entertainment, who created the amusement park Bendy Land with the help of the studio. Bendy land got pretty far into development but was never finished. No rides were ever found but records of several rides being made were found. There was: a Merry Go Round, Faris Wheel, Round-a-bout, drop ride, bumper cars, roller coaster, and a lot of carnival games. He went missing halfway through season 3.

Lacie Benton was Bertrum's assistant who helped him with everything. Her car was found with the blueprints and bills regarding the rides for Bendy Land along with concepts of an animatronic Bendy. She went missing with her boss.

Nina Polk was a Southern employee and the lead projectionist of the studio. She had made all the film reels for the show, and was remarked as a "dedicated woman of her craft" by Joey Drew himself. She went missing after the studio ended.

Tammy Connor was a worker at the Gent Corporation who also was very close with Joey Drew Studios. She was reportedly in a possible homosexual relationship with Alison before they disappeared together at the end of the studio. Although nothing is confirmed.

Wally Franks was a mechanic at Joey Drew Studios. He was one of the only workers who didn't end up missing. He reported that nothing abnormal happened there, and that everyone who disappeared left work and never returned. It is unsure weather Joey Drew Studios has anything to do with the disappearances, or it is one big coincidence.

Nathan Arch is the current owner of Bendy and long time friend of Joey Drew. He bought the rights to Bendy and all her friends. Bendy and co. Will be getting a redesign with a fresh set of colours to boot! He plans to recapture the original shows charm and enjoyment factor. We hope you can join us on this great new journey!