Part XIIX

ᴄʟᴀɴᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴᴇˈᴋʟᴀɴᴅꞮꜱᴛɅꞮɴ /ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇᴋᴇᴘᴛ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ, ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪʟʟɪᴄɪᴛ

ᴄʟᴀɴᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴᴇ
ˈᴋʟᴀɴᴅꞮꜱᴛɅꞮɴ /ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ
ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ, ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪʟʟɪᴄɪᴛ.

"I still can't believe that we were invited here!" Flora exclaimed as her eyes widened and wondered around the grand hall

"I still can't believe that we were invited here!" Flora exclaimed as her eyes widened and wondered around the grand hall. She wore a lilac dress, complimenting her deep skin tone which illuminated under the lights.

"Keep your voice down Flora, the people here are judging" Raven grew embarrassed as her friend mirrored a lost puppy. The group of ballerinas nervously resided in a corner, afraid to converse with the aristocrats who sent odd looks to them.

"Who cares, they can judge all they want" Flora retorted spitefully as she rolled her eyes at her friend's tenseness. Angel giggled at the two girls bickering, the sweet sound playing velvety to the ears of Alessandro.

Raven sighed before bringing a glass of red wine to her lips, tasting the sweet drink which eased her angst.

"Raven, you shouldn't be drinking that" Bianca shook her head in disbelief as she eyed the glass which was grasped in Raven's hands.

Bianca cringed at how poorly they must've looked to the aristocracy. Bianca stood awkwardly amongst the group, she felt like she was surrounded by a bunch of wild children.

"I'm 18 Bianca, stop acting like my mum" Raven retorted bitterly before bringing the glass back to her lips again.

Crossing her arms in front of her chest, Bianca rolled her eyes before shrugging her shoulders and strutting off. 

"About time she left" Raven murmured as she pointed her head towards Bianca.

Upon hearing the rather snarky comment from Raven, Angel laughed awkwardly as her eyes slightly fell. She wasn't close with Bianca, yet she still felt a little guilty talking bad behind her back.