more about my SCP AU. (The O5 Council.)

Now, your Probably wondering how the O5 council are in my Au, we'll for starters, the O5 council are not a bunch of evil gods that make sure that they are in Power, instead, in my Au, They are "Normal" (Anomalous) people having to do tough decisions for the sake of the greater Good, And To maintain the "Secure, Contain, Protect" status quo at all costs for the benefit of humanity.

The reason why I decided to make them like This, is because the whole evil corrupt tyrant personality with them, Just seems a little bit too Generic for me. So I decided to take a Different approach, by making them a bunch of Stressed leaders that make Tough decisions in order to make sure everyone is safe, Because I feel like This is the best way to give them more personality.

(Have the members of the council been replaced, one or more times in my AU?)

Yes, a bunch of times, but they are also known for using the Fountain to keep themselves young.

(Is there an Administrator?)

Yes, O5-0 he is the Co-Founder of the organisation, and is kinda of an anomaly himself.

Thats all for this part, Feel free to give me your head-canons as well! And maybe I'll find a way to include them in my AU!