Pilot

Up in Mikayla's room:

Mikayla walks around her bedroom trying to find the perfect outfit while on face-time with her boyfriend Harry.

Mikayla's the oldest Dunphy child at 17 years old, and her boyfriend Harry is 17 also. They've been going out for a little over six months without her parents knowing.

"Baby, do you think this looks good?" Mikayla asks as she walks back into the frame with her new outfit on.

"You look hot!" Harry beams through the computer screen dimples on display as he smiles.

"You think," Mikayla smiles her knows scrunching as she does so, something Harry adores. "My moms going to hate it."

The two continue talking as Mikayla finishes getting ready and Harry does the same from his bedroom.

"Kids breakfast!" Clair Mikayla's moms' voice could be heard yelling from the kitchen

"Kids breakfast!" Clair Mikayla's moms' voice could be heard yelling from the kitchen. "Kids!"

"Um I gotta go but I'll see you at the park later yeah?" Mikayla asks as getting ready to end the call with Harry.

"Alright bye, Ayla," Harry says with a slight wave before Mikayla ends the call, his face disappearing as the computer screen returns home before it is shut off.

"Why are you guys yelling at us when we're way upstairs just text us." Hayley Mikaylas younger sister says as the both of them make their way into the kitchen where both their parents where.

Hayley is younger than Mikayla by a year being 16, following her sisters' footsteps she was a wild child but unlike Mikayla Hayley had brunette hair instead of blonde, and her skin was slightly darker taking more after her father.

"Hey mom hey dad!" Mikayla said after Hayley's remark with a bright smile on her face already knowing what her mom will think of her and her sisters' outfits.

"Alright that's not gonna happen, and don't hey mom me," Clair says not buying the sweet act from her wild child. "You guys are not wearing those outfits."

"What's wrong with them?" Both Hayley and Mikayla say walking away with breakfast in their hands.

"Honey, do you have anything to say to your girls about their skirts and shirt?" Clair asks her husband who was on the phone not paying attention.

"Sorry, oh yeah you guys look cute." Phil Clair's husband Mikayla's dad says to his girls.

"Thanks,"

Mikayla goes to her spot on the dining table so she could eat her breakfast.

"No the shirts are way too tight and the skirts are too short. People know your girls you don't need to prove it." Clair says to the girls who both have skirts.

"Luke got his head stuck in the banister again." Alex the youngest Dunphy girl says walking into the kitchen and making her presence known.

"Got it," Phil says walking out before asking "wheres the baby oil?"