Chapter 24: The Untold Story Series 1: Life Is Not A Fairy Tale

Creepy story 4
xxx file || untold
July 18, 2022

I know that you know the story of Aurora known as Sleeping Beauty. And I know that all movies or stories in disney ended in happily ever after and they thought us that true love exist.

But that's not the truth.

Come and read the true story of Sleeping beauty.
__________

One day Aurora is in her bed and she's still sleeping. Then the prince came.

First, Aurora thought that the prince gives her a true love kiss but the prince touch her chest and squished it first and then Aurora's spirit alarmed, she know that this scene may not be happened, and then the prince kissed Aurora's Lips and Aurora waked up.

The prince carried Aurora outside of the palace and  put Aurora in back of the horse and they leave. But, that's not the end of the story.

They went in a unknown strange place. Aurora saw the house and they went infront of the door, then the prince knock the door. Aurora surprised when the seven dwarfs opened the door. She have been more surprised because she knows that this dwarfs belongs to Snow White story.

Aurora felt exhausted due to extreme grief when she saw the witch who poisoned Snow White and the witch was pregnant, and the more painful when she saw the prince kissed the lips of the witch, if she will have a time to d!e she do it right now.

And her wish came true.

The prince and the witch commanded the seven dwarfs to k!ll Aurora.

But the seven dwarfs wants to tortured Aurora first and then the seven dwarfts carried Aurora in hole where she saw the disney princesses dead bodies.

The seven dwarfs starts to tortured Aurora. Then aurora d!ed lying down and soaking in her own blood.

Its_GoldenDarkness || I.G.D