COMPETITION - THIRD LEVEL

Sonu went to college and submitted her dress and it's time for the announcement of third level of the competition. So, all the students were present in the assembly hall.
R ( Raj) - Goodmorning everyone, I am here to announce the last level of the competition and in this level you all have to present your dresses in front of all the students and they will vote for your dress. Winner will be decided by adding your marks in last two levels and the voting by other students in this level and remember that you have to bring a model who will wear your outfit and do a ramp walk on the stage in front of everyone. Thank you and All the very best for your last challenge in this competition. Good luck
S ( thinking ) - Ab main model kaha se lau 🤔🤔
She gets an idea and she wants to the person whom she wants to become her model.
...........................................................
At ISHAKHI INDUSTRIES
A - Ishqi, tumhe pata hai aaj sonu kitni khush thi . Maine use itna khush kabhi nahi dekha aur uski is khushi ki wajah sirf aur sirf  tum ho . Tumhe bahut jyada wala thank you Ishqi.
Tumhe ek baat batau ishqi , Sonu sirf meri chhoti behan hi nahi balki mera baccha hai mera sabse pyara bachha. Pata hai jab maa ne meri god mein meri sonu ko diya tha na tabhi maine yeh soch liya tha ki uski aankho mein ek bhi aansu nahi aane dunga aur uski har wish poori karne ki try maarunga. Lekin jab usne is dress aur designer ki baat ki to mujhe laga ki main khud se kiya hua vaada nibhane mein kamyab nahi ho paunga. Lekin tumne meri madad ki ek sache dost ki tarah. Isliye dil se thank you meri pakki wali dost.
Ishqi was listening to Ahaan and she dosn't realise that a lone tear escape from her eyes. She was so emotional after listening about Ahaan's towards his little sister aka his baccha. She thinks that a person who looks so jolly from outside, who tries to make everyone around him happy has such deep turmoil after only thinking about what if he cannot fulfill his sisters wish. She was proud of her choice and she gets determined that this is how true love looks like.
Wo kehte hai na saccha pyaar sirf do aashiko ke beech ke pyaar ko nahi kehte,
Saccha pyaar to wo hai jo maa apne bete se, ek behan apne bhai se, ek bhai apni behan se aur ek pita apne bachho se karta hai .
They both didn't realise that Parthik were behind them and listening to their talks .
Kartik gets emotional after listening to his brother and runs to hug him tightly. Both brothers hugs each other and promise to each other that they will fulfill sonu's every wish.
K - Waise bhai mujhe nahi pata tha aap itni emotional baate bhi karte ho. ( laughs )
Ahaan was about to say something but before that sonu comes there.
S - Ishqi mujhe tumhari help chahiye please meri madad kar do.
Ahaan and Kartik ( together) - Kya hua sonu / chhipkali sab theek hai na .
S - Aap dono yaha kya kar rahe ho???
She was so lost in her problem that she didn't notice anyone except Ishqi.
I - Sonu kya hua tum itni tensed kyun ho??? Batao mujhe, I'll try to help you.
S - Thanks a lot Ishqi.
Sonu tells all of them about the third level of the competition .
S - Ishqi kya tum meri model banogi please.
I - Model aur me, sonu mujhe yeh modelling karna nahi aata hai.
S - Please maan jao na Ishqi, agar tum nahi maani to meri saari mehnat bekar ho jayegi please Ishqi. Yeh last favour kardo mujh par please.
I - Sonu ese mat bolo maine tum par kabhi koi favour nahi kiya hai. Tum mere liye bilkul pakhi ki tarah ho.
S - To apki chhoti behen aapse request kar rahi hai. Please meri model ban jao na.
Ishqi looks at Ahaan and he also signalled Ishqi to help Sonu with a puppy face.
I - OK, I'll help you. Ab khush
S - ( by hugging her) Thanks you Ishqi. You are the best.
I - Thanks for the compliment par mujhe yeh to batao mujhe karna kya hoga aur tumhara competition kab hai.
S - Tumhe kuch nahi karna hai bas mein jo dress tumhe dungi tumhe use pehenkar ramp walk karna hai aur competition kal hai. Tum abhi mere saath chalo mujhe tumhara size lekar dress bhi to thik karni hogi na taaki kal koi problem na ho. Chalo chalo jaldi karo.
Ahaan and Kartik were really happy after seeing sonu so happy.
Sonu take Ishqi to her friend's place to take the measurements and made the dress according to Ishqi's size.
...........................................................
Next Day :
At G.L.A. College :
Everyone were present at the college campus . Ishqi was really nervous because she was walking on the ramp for the very first time. She was really uncomfortable and Ahaan understand this after looking at her. He try to make her comfortable.
A - ( fake coughs ) Waise aaj to koi keher dhaa raha hai.
Ishqi smiles
A - Waise tumhe dekh kar ek gaana gane ka man kar raha hai.
I - Konsa gaana 🤔🤔
A - ( humming) Kya khoob dikhti ho, badi sunder lagti ho.
Ishqi laughs
A - By god aaj to aisa lag raha hai ki kash tum meri girlfriend hoti to kitna accha hota.
Ishqi blushes
A - Kya bolti ho patalu kya tumhe
I ( in mind) - Yeh hi to main chahti hu, ki tum mujhe propose karo. Par yeh sab mere bas mein kaha. Agar hota to ab tak to main tumse shaadi hi kar leti buddhu.
Ahaan  looks at her thinking in her mind and said
A - Kya soch rahi ho madam
Ishqi thoughts break and she comes to reality .
A - Ek minute kahi tum yeh to nahi soch rahi ki meri in faltu baato ka jawab apni is left jutti se du ya phir right jutti se. Sorry yr galti ho gayi, maine to ek dost samajh kar chhota sa mazak kiya tha. Dekho main kaan pakad kar sorry bol raha hu. ( by holding his ears.) Aaj ke baad esa mazak kabhi nahi karunga.
Ishqi mentally facepalmed herself.
Before Ishqi could said anything, sonu comes there.
S - Ishqi chalo hamara naam announce ho chuka hai.
Ishq goes with sonu and started walking on the ramp. She was looking stunningly gorgeous in the dress designed by Sonu. While walking she sees Raj at the judging panel and left shocked and on the other hand, raj was equally shocked to see Ishqi walking on a ramp as a model for a middle class girl like sonu.

Ishqi's dress 👇👇👇👇

After sometime the Dean announces that the result is being declared by Mr

After sometime the Dean announces that the result is being declared by Mr. Raj
R - Hello Everyone, I want to congratulate all of you because all the designs were really nice and all of you deserve a applause. So clap for yourself .
Everyone claps
R - So, it's time to announce the winner and
THE WINNER IS.................................
" MS. SONALIKA MALHOTRA "
Sonu was shocked after hearing the result and Ahaan was super happy. He hugs sonu very tightly. He was proud of his baby sister and broke into happy tears same goes with sonu. She was also in happy tears after seeing that her brother was proud at her. Ishqi was enjoying this emotional moment of brother and sister duo and gets emotional.
R - Miss. Sonalika, please come on the stage and collect your prize and your joining letter at our company.
Sonu went to the stage and collected her prize and her joining letter.
...........................................................
Author's apology note :
Dear readers I am really sorry for not updating the story for such a long time. I was really not well and was not getting any idea for the story. That's why I took a break to look upon my health and thinking of ideas. Now I am well so I will try my best to write the new chapters asap and publish it for you.
I want all you to please show good response to my story, so that I can be motivated to write more for our beloved Ishqaan. Your response is really important for me to conclude that my story is good or not and shall I continue this or not.
So please, Do comments and votes.
Please comments. Comments are really important to understand readers point of view. So do comments