13 ,call me by my name

Author:( after that she went inside she saw him sleeping on bed and lights were closed so she went to a corner and sat there and soon she slept in that position only)

~TIME SKIP~

Author:( it was so peaceful but after hearing some sound she woke up and saw that she was on couch 🛋️ )

Y/n pov:( i woke up because of sound and when I saw I am sleeping on couch i was shock because yesterday night I was sleeping on floor then how I came to couch but suddenly the door of washroom opened and there mister was standing half naked I was not in sences after seeing his well builded body )

Taehyung: enjoying the view angel ( said while smirking)

( I want to not keep that type of photos like him naked so I will not keep any photo of him naked sorry)

y/n:(came to reality and low downed her head while knee downing on floor )

Taehyung : come and help me in wearing my clothes

Y/n: what ( shock)

Taehyung: you heard me right

Y/n: but ( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: come fast ( coldly)

Author:( y/n went to him and helped him wearing his shirt and after that she stopped and lowed her head )

Taehyung: what happened help me in wearing pant also ( coldly)

Y/n: but mister how can I do that ( head low)

Taehyung: they is nothing to do you should take out towel from my lower part and then help me in wearing my pant

Y/n: b,,,but mister i c,,,ca ( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: now will you do or not ( coldly)

Y/n: b,,,but mister it is worng t,,,to ( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: there is nothing wrong in helping me wearing my pant ( calmly)

Y/n: b,,,but ,yy,,ou ar,,ee o,,,ok r,,r,ight y,,ou ,c,,,,can wea,,,rr b,,by yoursel,,,,ff right ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung: why ? don't you wanted a good view ( smirking)

Y/n pov:( he said to help him in wearing clothes after giving courage to myself I helped him to wear his shirt and stand silently but now he want me to help him wearing his pant also how can I do that )

Y/n:m,,,, mister i can't d,,,do that ( head low)

Taehyung : you can see what is your darling ( pushed her closer to him while holding her hands )

Y/n: m,, mister l,, leave me (confused on his words but tried to get free from him )

Taehyung: don't call me mister

Y/n: mister it I,,s( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: call me by my name

Y/n: but we are not allowed to c,,call o,,our m,,, mistee ,b,,,by t,,,there n,,,name ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung: i made rules so I can change also only you can call me by my name

Y/n: b,,,but ( cut off by taehyung )

Taehyung: did you understood (scary voice)

Y/n: yes mi,,,,, sorry t,,tae,,,,hyung ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung: hmm tae also is good you can call me by that also angel ( calmly)

Y/n: c,,,can you l,,, Leave me i s,,, should t,,, take s,,, shower ( giving excuse )

Taehyung: why didn't you woke up fast so that we would have shower together ( said while smirking)

Y/n: m,,,mi ,,,,,,,,,tae,,,,,hy,,ung l,,, leave m,,,e ( blushing )

Taehyung: you look good while blushing angle

Author:( taehyung was getting closer to kiss y/n and y/n was not in her sense he was getting closer and they were about to kiss but y/n came to sense and pushed taehyung and knee downs saying)

Y/n: s,,,, sorry b,,but i c,,, can't d,,,do that ( head low )

Taehyung: get out of my room ( coldly )

Y/n: i am sorry ( about to cry )

Taehyung: why are you crying you said you want to take shower then go bring your clothes here and get shower (coldly)

Y/n:( bowed and left from his room)

Author: ( fastly went to her room and then sat on her bed thinking what happened a while ago )

Y/n pov:( what happened to me i was lost in him I should not forget my limits he is my mister )

Author:( after that y/n went to take her clothes and after taking her clothes she went to his room but he was not there so she went to Washroom and took shower and went downstairs to see what is happening because when she was coming upstairs while taking clothes she saw everyone running here there they were in hurry so she went to kitchen and saw sana and asked her what happened )

Y/n : unnie what happened why everyone is in hurry

Sana: beca,,,( cut off by Sofia)

Sofia: did you completed there is no time be fast sana we need you outside

Sana: yes few minutes more

Sofia: and you ( pointing at y/n)

Y/n: yes ( confused)

Sofia: do kitchen work fast then evening you should serve drinks also ( said and went)

Y/n: is there any party today ( confused)

Sana: yes today is mister's birthday

Y/n: oooo

Sana: y/n can you help me

Y/n : why not ( smile)

Author:( y/n helped her then they prepared food and full mansion workers were in hurry they prepared mansion very nicely it was looking so lightly and there was beautiful flowers and many more it was really a great view for everyone )

"Love i can die for you but I want to live a life with you ----------💜----------

( My own line )

( Word count:1020)

Seee you soon sweeties vote and follow please I am glad if you are liking my story 🥰. See you soon sweeties you know why I will not say bye in parts because I want to not say bye for you alll in last part I will say like in my before story I said 💜💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰🥰💜 🥰💜💜💜💜💜💜