Knock Knock - it's Your Kanha!

A short introduction:

So basically this story revolves around a careless clumsy girl i.e Y/N or you. Who is a kind hearted girl but is very lazy. For Her Shri.Krishna is her everything but specifically the bestfriend and Radha Rani is Mother.

So Here will be arriving Radhekrishna and Balram Dau who does not needs introduction at all.

So, Krishna thought that's he has still time to take his "Kalki Avatar" as it's still the beginning of the "KalYuga" so he thought why not to got to his dear earth and spent some time with his dear devotees, who can really come on the right path with his guidance.

So hope you like the plot... If you did so enjoy with Kanha ji ❣️🥰

__________________________________

Y/N: ughhh! Kanha...I can't do this. It's too hard.
Can't I just skip these exams? Please Kanha ji !

Here at "GOLOKA", Kanha Huffed listening the cry of his Dear 'Nadan' Devotee. He smiled.

Kanha: I can't help it Sakhi...you have to study. Afterall it's your Dharma my dear. You have to follow it.

"Krishna!!", And their he was called by his dear Param Priya Sakhi, THE PARAM SHAKTI DHATRI RADHA RANI.

Kanha smiled.

Kanha: and my innocent Radhe is here for my dear Sakhi.

Kanha turned and saw her worry lines on her beautiful face.

Kanha: Yes Sakhi?

Radha: Krishn, only one week is left for her exams and she has'nt finished even half of the portion of her course. In this way she won't be able to pass.

Kanha: Ab mai kya karu Radhe? I have tried to give her hints to study hard by every possible things I could. But her inner mind is filled with 'Aalasya'.

Radha rani worriedly looked at Y/N.
And Kanha ji was not able to see tension on her face.
He called her name with full of love.

Karishna: Radhe!

Radha Rani looked at him and he gestured her to smiled. She smiled.

Krishna: Why to worry Priye when we are here for her.

Radha: She is too innocent for the world, always so carefree and sometimes people take advantage of this.

Krishna held Radha Rani's Hand and made her sit besides him.

Krishna: Don't worry Sakhi... We are always by her side. But we have to be Harsh sometimes for her betterment. But atleast...we can be all the time with her.

Kanha looked at her with shock knowing what out Maiya ment.

Kanha: You mean!

Radha: Please Krishn!

Radha Rani made and innocent face before him and that's was it for him.
He smiled.

Krishna: Sakhi ki iccha mere liye aadesh hai!

Radha rani smiled and then kept her head on his shoulder while he kept his head on her head.