2nd Step towards Love

Uns/ Attachment:

Iss tarha Uns barne laga aapse,
Daar lagne laga hai ab khud se...
Waaqif hai hum, aapke irade se...

Tanha na chhor jana,
Zindagi ki raah mein.

Daar lagne laga hai ab iss Uns se...

Aapse mutasir se pahle...
Ae dil rakhna tha sambhal ke--

Khud ke wajood ko ;

Kyunki iss kadar ...
Uns barne laga aap se,

Ke ab afzal se bhi...

Aa pyaas na bujhe........

***************************************

After the successful journey of first step, if you are still on the path of love, you want to move forward, if nature has decided for you, you will turn to the second step of love.

It's Uns...affection, attachment...a special kind of connection.

In today's world, when social media has become a symbol ,that is present in everyone's pocket, we may confussed and think of attachment as love.

For example- call someone in morning
at particular time, talk at particular time at night, get a message in the afternoon that ' you have eaten your food or not '..... these various things become a part of your habits.

A lot of people who get used to it all, they feel they are in love.

But actually, they just attached to that person.

It may be seen that after some time, you realise this attachment lasts only for a short period of time.

Humans are such a mannequin, a shifting machine constantly shuffling inside, and instead of change, what seems good today, tomorrow, it starts to seem ordinary .

It is also possible that people take each other for granted, after that.. they may just move on from this stage back to Dilkashi or attraction again.