She's Hot As Hell (Ch. 3)

Cassie

My alarm blew my gahdamn eardrums out letting me know it was time to get ready for work. First day at Subway, yayyyyy. I went to go shower and did my little routine, ate breakfast, took my depression pills and brushed my teeth, I actually felt energized today and woke up in a good mood.

It's gonna be a good day today!

I walked to the Subway since it only took about 7 minutes to get there. It actually smelled good and looked clean, wow.

It was a slow start at first but I got the hang of it. I was a cashier and I hate talking to people, but it was working out.

After my 5th customer it started to slow down a- WHO IS THAT FINE ASS BITCH??

THIS MOTHERFUCKER WAS FINE AS HELL, She was wearing a black blazer wit some nice pants- SHE WALKING TO ME HELLLLLPPPPP!

She looked me STRAIGHT (somethin I'm not) in the eye, "Hey darling, could you give me a footlong please?" I nodded my head and wrote it down.

If I had a dick, oh honey that would also be a footlong...

I was tempted to say that, but I didn't. When I turned back around I seen this fine person still staring at me, I think I'm blushin for real.

I was tempted to say something but I couldn't, she already got me speechless and we haven't even done anything yet. 

"Let me have your number" the hot woman said. I knew that was more of a demand than a question and I didn't mind. I INSTANTLY wrote my number down. I gave her the footlong and then she turned around and said, "Expect a call later." Then walked out.

Who the hell was that?

This will be all the chapters until like a few hours, I need to go to bed its 5:41 in the morning 😭😭😭 or I'll just stay up doing nothing. BYEEEEEE