Chapter-4

Chapter-4- "Work for me, angel"

Zachary Reynold Knight's POV

"What? What do you mean, I am staying here?", she asked with a frown on her beautiful face.

"It means you are staying here".

"Why should I stay here? I am sorry but I should leave. I have an interview to attend in an hour and half. I need this job", she said as she got up from her chair and took my pant that she wore before to wear and started walking out of the dining room.

"Look, if you don't stay-", I was about to say she will not get another job, but she interrupted me.

"No, please don't say to my parents that I am here", she said fastly with a pleading expression on her face. What? What did she mean by that? Why don't she want her parents to know where she is? Did she runaway from her house or something? Looks like it is. I should play cool and make her stay here, then I will know why she said that later. There is something that she is hiding.

"Work for me then", I said as I took a step towards her.

"What? No! I don't want to work with you! I will search job somewhere else", she said looking at me. What the hell! No one ever said no to me, but this girl , this innocent women already did it two times. I took another step towards her.

"Why don't you want to work with me?".

"Cause... cause I... cause you helped me last night, brought me home, I vomited on your shirt, accused you for taking my virginity, hit you, wore you dress and what not. It will be awkward if I work with you", she said looking down and biting her lower lip.

"You will not get job anywhere except near me", I said trying to control my inner demon from raising, as she kept biting her bottom lip.

"What? But why?".

"Cause sweetheart I own more than 60 percent of the companies in this city", I said as I cornered her near the wall and had my hand on one side of her head. She she seems uneffected by my presence this close to her.

"Oh, then I will join in the remaining 40 percent companies", she said stubbornly and folded her hands near her chest, which made her breasts pull up and showed some of her creamy cleavage. I can feel my little friend down there getting excited. Yet, yet she seems uneffected. How innocent!

"Sweetheart think yourself once, if I own sixty percent, it means I will have more power and I will not let anyone give you a job", I said smirking at her. She looked at me shocked.

"What?! No", she said as her shoulders scrunched down and she stomped a foot on the floor like a child. I smiled inwardly. Now you can't say no.

"So, work for me. Also I can inform you parents where you are", I said as I put an arm around her waist and pulled her to me, while smirking. She tried to wiggle out, but I am not letting her out of my arms this easily.