Thirty - nine

Dabria pov

As I look at Azaeal nervously, he sits down looking at me. Waiting for me to speak.

What If he doesn't want me anymore? Will he still love me?

"What is it amor? You can tell me." He says as I look down.

"I can't have kids." I admit as I still look down waiting for him to leave me. I hear nothing, I then look up to see him looking at me with soft gentle eyes.

"It's ok my love, we can try other things like adopt some, we can get as many as you wan't." He says as I smile.

"But aren't you mad? Won't you want some one who can you give you children? Don't you need a heir?" I questioned he looks at me.

"I just want you amor. Just you." He whispers as I smile, he's so sweet. He then kisses my forehead.

"Hey remember when we first came here you said that you had a reason this was your fav castle?" Azaeal says as I smile remembering.

"Ah get ready!" I said happily, Azaeal nods smiling.

He gets up and goes to get ready as I do the same.

Azaeal pov

I'm sad to be honest, Dabria can't give birth to my children, but that ok!

We can adopt or something their are plans. All I know is I just want Dabria, just her. I love her, she's so beautiful, kind and sweet but she's the devil's child. She can get a man on his knees for her, all be needs to do is look at her. She is everything a man will want or need. But sorry for you guys, but she's mine!

After changing I go out to see Dabria sitting she's so beautiful. I look at her she's has a black bankie, their is a white thing added ( forgot what it's called but woman, girls wear it for their bankie. )

She smiles as she looks at me, she gets up and we then walk.

We walk out the backyard and we head into the forest.

I hold her hand as she leads the way.

About ten minutes later we then walk on some rocks.

After passing the rocks, my eyes widen. It's so cool! Theirs a cabin and what looks like a hot spring.

"This is my favorite place!" Dabria says as I smile looking at her

"It's beautiful right?" She ask.

"Yes, it's do freaking beautiful." I said looking at her as she smiles wide she then looks at me and blush.

"Come on!" She she says she the jumps into the hot spring as she jumps water jumps up.

I then jump in as well.

As I get up, I see Dabria smiling at me.

"The cabin has food and some extra clothes so when you wanna get out." She says as i nod. I swim towards her, once I'm by her, I wrap my arms around her waist, she comes towards me smiling.

"Do you want to eat? And what?" She questions.

"I'll make you something." I said as she raises and eyebrow.

"You can cook?" She ask as I nod proudly.

"My mom dad forced me to watch him cook. He said he wanted me to cook for my future wife." I said smiling like an idiot.

"Who said I'm going to marry you?" Dabria teases.

"My love, I'll never ever let you go. You are stuck with me, for the rest of your life." I said as she smiles.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I said seriously as she looks at me smiling.

"Me too!" She shouts happily, I then kiss her.

"Now what would you like to eat, my queen?" I ask as she giggles.

"Any thing, my king." She says giggling as I laugh.

After a few seconds later I get out and I give Dabria a towel as she gets out.

After showering we both get changed. I then go to the kitchen, Dabria sits down on the bar stool.

I then start to cook.

About ten minutes later I wait for it to set down for a bit.

"How did you learn to cook?" I questioned

"Ah Axel taught me when I was young I wanted to make him something I burned it.... almost brined down the house, he then showed me." Dabria says as I nod.

"I also learned how to cook on the Hydra." She says as I nod frowing.

"I'm sorry for what my uncle did." I apologized.

"It's ok, it's not your fault." She says as I nod but I still feel guilty.

A few minutes later I then finished cooking,I get two plates and put the pasta down on the plate. I get some orang juice and out it on two glass.

I then sit it down on the table.

We then begin to eat and talk, laugh.

After eating, we watch a movie. I look to see Dabria sleeping, I smile at the sight of her. I then pick her up and walk to a room, I lay her down. I then get in bed myself and cover the both of us.

A few minutes later in then surounded by darkness.

Counted words: 877