chp 1 (Brian )

It's 1am what is with all the noise, I went to the hallway to check what was with all the chaos
" David open"
"David"
" What's wrong with you why are you knocking at 1"
" How can you be asleep in so much chaos "
" I guess it's the new neighbors, two new tenants have just moved upstairs"
" David you need to come with and tell them to stop this "
" Why don't you go alone "
" I'll need someone to agree with me to prove a point "
" Ughhhh fine"

It took them four bells to open the door of course the loud music and the gossiping
Amy:" Yess?"
David:" Dude look at her  she is very beautiful you cannot correct a girl this beautiful it's a crime" David whispered into my ears
Brian: " Shut up David "
David: " Don't say  anything please, I don't want to ruin my only chance with her please Brian"
David : " Hello I'm David and he is Brian we live downstairs, I hope you have no trouble with your new place"
Amy: " Hii I am Amy, You are here at 1 am to ask us this..?"
Brian : " Look Amy the volume and the chit chat it's disturbing we have work tomorrow so just turn it down  " I had to say it I couldn't trust David
Amy: " I am so sorry I'll turn it down "
David :" I'm sorry about Brian he is just rude sometimes I hope you didn't mind ... .Do you like coffee?"
Amy: " Excuse me "
Brian : " David focus "
Grace: " Who is  there Amy "
A girl in messy hair pizza in one hand came out, for sure they were partying
Amy: "  Grace it's ok  they just came to tell us that the music was disturbing them "
Grace: "Look  Mr "
Brian: " Brian "
Grace: " Whatever, it's our apartment and we moved in today it's a housewarming party you guys can join us but don't spoil our fun" 
Brian: " There are certain rules to follow 'miss' "
Grace: " Grace my name is Grace,Wait Mr rules I'll do something  "
Brian: " See I told you let me talk she went in to turn off the music "
No she didn't
Grace:" Here earplugs put them in your ears and sleep "
Amy: " Grace that's rude "
Grace: " Well they are no treat either "
She slammed the door on our face
              .  .   .   .  .
David: " You spoilt my only chance with Amy"
Brian: " Didn't you listen how rude she was"
David: " Well you are talking about Grace and not Amy ….and for the first time in life you came across someone just rude as you "
Brian :" She is nothing like me I'm sure she is jobless "
David: " How can you say that "
Brian: " Loud music,pizza at 1 ,messy hair, puffy eyes all signs of jobless "
David: " I've seen you notice someone so carefully for the first time in your life "
Brian: " I hope I don't have to face her again "
David: " You definitely will I am not going to ruin my chance with Amy, and you are my bestfriend so you need to bare Grace"
Brian : " Let's sleep for now tomorrow we have an important meeting "