Party Hardy

We had finally gotten home after the basketball game, but just to change clothes. See me and the girls got invited to an after party for the win tonight, and obviously we're not going to turn down a party. As soon as the door opened we all scrambled our separate ways to get dressed.

It had been a few minutes of me trying to figure out an order when my savior Mia walks in. "We're soo gonna make you look hot for Caitlin tonight!" My eyes immediately go wide. "Mia what are you talking about", I nervously giggled. "Oh don't act stupid Tay, I saw yall eye fucking each other the entire game and I saw her wink at you too." My immediately heated up and she laughs at my expression. "How do you even know she'll be there? I mean she just played a game she's probably tired." She rolls her eyes, "Sarah told me that Gabbie said the whole team is going, which means yes your lover girl will be there." I can't help but let a small smile cross my face as I move out of in front of my closet and allow Mia to step in. After about 5 minutes she pops back out with the biggest smile on her face and shows me my outfit. It was a black corset top with black leather pants and my panda dunks. "Soo you want me to get Caitlin's attention by looking like a hooker?" She rolled her eyes and threw the clothes at me, "Just put it on." I flounce into my bathroom and pull the outfit onto my body. Must I admit, I look hot. Mia bursts into the bathroom without knocking and I turn and glare at her. "Damn girl your boobs look good!" I burst out laughing, grab her arm and pull her out of my room. We make it downstairs to see all the girls waiting for us. "About damn time", Lauren shouts. "Oh shush we weren't even that long", I fire back. Everyone laughs and we all hop in the cars.

Time Skip

Sarah declares that she'll be DD for the night as we all hop out the car to entire the huge frat house. As we enter you can immediately smell the sweat, alcohol, and weed coming from every person in the house. Or group starts to split up and go their separate ways, but as always me and Mia stay close together. We find our way over to the kitchen, where shots get shoved in our hands. We throw them back and immediately I start to feel my worries about seeing Caitlin fade away.

Many shots later, I'm completely hammered. One thing about me is when I'm drunk, I'm absolutely crazy. I mean they don't call me CrayCray TayTay for a reason. I become much more social and wayyy more flirty, so it was no surprise that when my eyes meet Caitlin's from across the room I hop up and make my way over to her. "Hey your the hot basketball player I was eye fucking earlier right? Caitlin?" "Yep that's me, and you are drunk", she chuckles. "Maybe just a little", I giggle. "My names Taytum, but you can call me Tay, Tay Tay, or Babe", I flirted. She blushed and responded "Your so gonna regret this in the morning Tate", she giggled. "Drunk words are sober thoughts my friend. Anyways enough of the talking come take a shot with me", I slur as I drag her towards the kitchen. "I can't, I'm the DD tonight." "Boo, well more for me" I state as I start to skip off. Suddenly I stop in my steps, and turn around to face Caitlin, "If you change your mind about anything you know where I am CC", I wink and walk off.

After the talk with Caitlin I've been nonstop downing shot after shot. Somehow I end up on the pool table dancing with one of my girlfriends. I start to get hot so I try to get down, but I trip over the ledge and stumble. Luckily Caitlin was there to catch me. "Yea I think it's time to get you home Tate." "Whatttt I'm good what do you mean." "Babe you can't even walk on your own, what would I look like if I left you here?" "What about your friends? I thought you were DD." "Molly didn't drink so she said she can take them home. No more excuses let's go!" Caitlin carries me to her car, sits me in the seat and helps me buckle my seatbelt. She closes my door and jogs to the drivers side and gets in. She starts her car and we carefully pull out of the packed driveway.

We get about halfway away from the party when I finally remember I left my purse with my keys to the house in Sarah's car. "Shit Caitlin I don't have my house keys", I mumble. "Well it looks like we're having a sleepover tonight Tate" she says smiling.

We finally pull up to Caitlin's apartment and she helps me into out of her car and into her house. When we get inside she runs to her fridge and grabs me a bottle of water. "Drink up Tate", she tells me with a smirk on her face. I pop open the cap and chug the entire bottle. "Great now I have to pee", I groan. Bathrooms down the hall and on your right. I walk to her bathroom and do my business and as I'm washing my hands i hear a knock on the door. "Hey I brought you some clothes to sleep in", she yells as I open the door. "Thank you so much Cait", I respond. I change into the black Iowa hoodie with Caitlin's name and number on the back and some black sweatpants that are too big for me. I walk out to see Caitlin eating some grapes. "You look good with my clothes on Tate", she winks. I roll my eyes and giggle.  "You can have my bed, I'll sleep on the couch." I immediately protest and say no way am I stealing your bed, we can share it'll be fine." Since we all know I have that rizz she agrees and goes to get changed.

I lay down in her bed facing the wall as I hear her door open and close and then feel the bed shift. "Goodnight Tate", she mumbles. "Night Cait", I  mumble back. A couple minutes pass when I get a spark of confidence. I slowly back up until I feel my back touching her stomach. She immediately takes the hint and wraps her arms around me as I hear her lightly laugh. I slowly drift off to sleep and the last thing I feel is a soft kiss on the top of my head.

1149 Words
KB Speaks
Second chapter down and gosh it took forever lol. I seriously hope you guys enjoy because I rewrote this like 5 times. As always leave suggestions and corrections in the comments!

Guys her smile is so pretty!! Also just found out that her and Connor might be dating and now I'm pissed😂😂

Also just found out that her and Connor might be dating and now I'm pissed😂😂. Do y'all think they are? How do you guys feel about that if they are?