Chapter 33 Adults need more

The next morning, nurse Liu came to Ling Yi's room as usual.

  Nursing worker Liu still has a lot of work in the morning, so she has to remind Ling Yi to have breakfast, tell Ling Yi what care or class arrangements will be made today, and fill the refrigerator with fruit, milk and snacks that Ling Yi may eat.

  Getting Ling Yi to eat more food is always a headache for the nutritionist and Dr. Zhao, because Ling Yi is not only anorexic but also picky eater. Ling Yi does not eat food that he has never eaten before, and he does not eat food with strong flavors. He may eat chocolate but does not like it. Eat food with chocolate sauce, maybe eat cherries but not cherry-flavored drinks or cakes, the key point is that he never says what he likes to eat and what he doesn’t like to eat, so that every time nurse Liu puts it in the refrigerator in the form of guessing Different foods to tempt Ling Yi to eat them.

  Afterwards, the nurse Liu will clean up and change the bed sheets and quilt covers, send the dry-cleaned clothes to the dry-cleaner, throw away the washing machine, add or reduce the items in Lingyi's room appropriately...

  But something seems to be different this morning.

  Nursing Liu opened the door and came in. She thought that Ling Yi should wake up at this time, so she planned to boil water and make tea for Ling Yi.

  While the water was boiling, nurse Liu wanted to tidy up the things in the living room, and Ling Yi might mess up the things on the table before going to bed.

  She had just put the cup on the coffee table into the plate when she suddenly saw a tall figure walking against the light from the balcony.

  When he saw who this person was, nurse Liu opened his mouth in surprise.

  Feng Chu was on the phone with Assistant Zhang, and asked Assistant Zhang to bring a set of clothes from home.

  Although yesterday's clothes were dried in the dryer, Feng Chu's clothes couldn't be washed in water. After washing and drying, they were already wrinkled into a ball and couldn't be worn.

  He had to go back to the company for a meeting at noon, so he had to ask his assistant to come over in formal clothes in a short time.

  Feng Chu woke up and went to take a shower again. He didn't wear any clothes on his upper body, only a bath towel around him. The mermaid line on his vest was very obvious. His bronzed muscles were clearly shaped, and there were even wet drops of water on them.

  Nursing worker Liu was stunned when he saw this scene, and almost threw away the tray with the cups on it.

  It is known that Ling Yi bought a ring, and the ring is to be given to his "favorite friend".

  Now that ring is worn on Feng Chu's hand holding the phone, and it's still the ring finger.

  Guard Liu was stunned: "Feng, Feng, Feng, Mr. Feng, you you you..."

  Feng Chu hung up the phone and said impatiently, "What's the matter?"

  The bedroom door opened, and Ling Yi came out in his pajamas. His hair was a little messy, and he wanted to come out to drink water again.

  Liu nurse subconsciously turned to Ling Yi: "Ling, Mr. Ling, good morning!"

  Ling Yi smiled gently: "Ms. Liu, good morning, Mr. Feng put the sheets and quilt cover in the washing machine, you don't need to change them, just take them out and iron them after washing and disinfecting."

  Because Ling Yi broke out in a lot of cold sweat yesterday, Feng Chu changed him to a new bed cover when he went back to sleep after drinking water, so that he could sleep more comfortably in the early morning.