49. Red or Maroon & busy schedule

Adaa was constantly cursing Nishad on her way towards her room from her Bhai and Di's.

As she was about to open her bedroom door, it flung open displaying an eager Nishad.

"Chabi?" He asked and forwarded his hand as an attempt to get them from her.

"In your dreams." She sassed and made her way inside the bedroom while rolling her eyes. Sharam naam ki chiz nahi hai bande main. She thought.

"Kya matlab?" He asked making a face.

"Matlab ye ki aapki riding skills ke kaaran Bhai ka teen den pehle Jo nuksan hua hai, uske bad bhul Jaye bike chalana." She said and went inside bathroom.

Nishad made a beeline and stood outside the bathroom as well.

"Arrey ye kya bat Hui?" He screamed to Adaa.

"Idk anymore. Go and talk to your brother about it." She screamed back from inside.

"But it was YOUR duty to get the keys for me na." He again screamed, irritated.

"I said I DON'T KNOW anymore. Plus I tried, didn't I? It's YOUR deeds which are paying of to you." She nonchalantly said and anyone could mark the sarcasm in her tone.

"You are smirking right now, aren't you?" He narrowed his eyes at the door as if he was doing so to Adaa.

"I am not." Came her reply.

"Yes you are." He spoke.

"Yes I am." She laughed from inside.

"Ugh I hate you." He groaned to make his way towards the bed.

And was about to lie down when Adaa called him.

"What's wrong?" He asked from outside the door. From her tone he could sense something wasn't right.

The door clicked open and Adaa peaked from inside with cease lines on her face.

"Umm... I need your help." She said and Nishad raised his brow at her in questioning.

"I forgot to bring my clothes. Can you please get my pyjama set from the cupboard. Please?" She asked and realised how tough was it for her to plea to him. Aise aadmi ke samne plead karna pad raha hai. Kya naseeb hai mera. She cringed in her mind.

"Okay. But why shall I? Did you bring my bike keys from Bhai?" He narrowed his eyes before making his way towards her wordrobe.

"Arrey wo alag tha na. Don't connect these two incidents like this." She complaint.

As he went thru her cupboard, he found two pyjamas and got confused.

"Konsa wala? Green ya red?" He asked his wife confused.

"First of all it's not red. It's maroon. And second, give me the green one. Wo maroon wala winters ke liye hai." She said and looked at Nishad, still peaking from the door.

Who looked at her with one raised brow.

"Ab toh tu red wala hi le. Red wala." He took and kept the green one in his side of shelf and locked it. And went to give the maroon one to Adaa.

"Are you mad? I would be damned if I wear it in this weather!" She was so raged and about to kill him with anything she gets.

"Well...not my problem. You didn't got me chabis, I'm not getting you pyjama." He said and threw the clothes on her face.

"You are do dead Mr. Goyal." She said with greeted teeths and slammed the door at his face. But took the clothes in and wore them as she didn't had any other choice.

"Will see, Mrs. Goyal." He smiled at himself while laying down on his side of bed.

~~~

It had been one month. They all were busy in their respective works while the elders were busy in theirs. Chacha chachi were in Mysore and their stay had increased. So they will come back after five months now.

While maa and papa were in Uttarakhand. Whenever their kids called them, they could hear their maa complaining about papa but could also sense her happiness.

Here, Isha had gotten an international order demanding for an abstract art. Yes, apart from her NGO she had also started her artistic career again. Officially.

And Vedant was the happiest one among all. He couldn't be more proud of his wife then.

But now he was regretting it since they don't get to spend much time anymore. As Isha said, "Ved is a big baby" maybe he was a big baby. But only for her.

He came to a realisation that he had fallen for her. And he was more than willing to for the same.

His business work was going good. And his partnership with Shiv Malhotra gave the sisters of chances to meet their dad at every possible occasion.

On the other hand, Nishad's schedule had been too busy that he barely got any time home. Due to extreme heat strocks in Rajasthan, many patients had been affected on heart. So he was needed to stay in hospital most of the time.

Same with Adaa. After her extended leave from the company, now they had burdened her with double work. She might have been handling but in the pressure, she was somehow ignoring her health.

"You are going to finish the whole plate. I am not hearing anything." Isha strictly told her younger sister, who was sticking to the laptop since last three hours. Today was Sunday and the little bug was still working.

Isha and Vedant were home too and so was Adaa.

"Di please. Abhi nahi." She said without looking upwards and kept on typing. She had a presentation to make and the deadline was in.

If she couldn't complete the PPT today, and provide to her team, they might loose a big deal.

"Toh kabhi? Kam ke aage khud ka khayal hi nahi hai? Sukhke kaata hui Jaa Rahi ho." Isha was so in her big sis moon right now and was adamant on making Adaa eat.

"Di look."

"No you look. Eat it asap and then work. I wouldn't disturb. But eat first." She said and was about to nag her again when she heard Vedant call her from his room.

"Ish. Yarr idhar ana." He said and Adaa looked at her di with raised brows.

"Jab main wapas aau, mujhe plate Khali chahiye." She warned Adaa and started making her way upstairs.

~•~•~•~•~•~
Is it just me or holidays now feels like heaven?

Just me? Okay.

Panipuri or Samose?
(For me it's samose always<3)