chapter twenty-seven

"I've been waiting to do this ever since you first sat here kicking your heels and all I wanted to do was stand between your knees and fuck you," Lou says as she moves her kiss from my lips to the hinge of my jaw.

"That ... that was the first time I came over." I can remember it so clearly. The morning after I stayed the night, after we got drunk at Dive on the Lake and had pizza pockets. I sat right here, where I am now, and I kicked my heels as she washed the dishes.

"You've been driving me crazy since that first night." She's kissing my neck now, hands on my thighs as she stands between my parted knees. My heels aren't kicking anymore. They're hooked around her hips to hold her close. I shouldn't have worn a playsuit today. It's the unsexiest thing to change out of and I'm not wearing anything but a pair of Lou's panties underneath. The minute I undress — the minute Lou undresses me, her fingers already working at the buttons — I will be totally naked in the kitchen at four in the afternoon.

And I don't fucking care.

Lou groans her appreciation when she pushes the straps off my shoulders and exposes my braless chest, letting the material pool around my hips. I plant my hands either side of me to lift my ass off the counter and she slides the playsuit to my ankles, along with my underwear. The granite is cold under my thighs but I am on fire, Lou's tongue swirling around my nipple as I fist my hands in her hair.

"I don't want to rush you or anything," I say, dropping my lips to the top of her head, "but the last four hours of waiting is all the foreplay I need. Please, please fuck me."

"Seeing as you asked so nicely..." She backs away from me and takes the dildo out of her bag, long and thick and ridged and obscenely pink. I don't know if I'll be able to take it but I am so hungry for it, my toes curling as Lou rolls on a flavored condom and holds my gaze as she licks the dildo from the base to the tip.

"Please," I beg, letting my legs fall open so she can see how ready I am, how wet and swollen with lust I am. She holds the dildo to my entrance, barely making contact. My hips buck, desperate for it. She takes it away. I am so turned on it's painful; I can't take it anymore. I touch myself, two fingers sliding through the embarrassing wetness of my folds, but the second I graze my engorged clit, Lou wraps her hand around my wrist to stop me.

"Don't, Charlotte," she says huskily, easing off her rings one by one and dropping them into the trinket dish with her keys. "This is all mine."

Her fingers replace mine, one inside me and her thumb on my clit. She sucks in a breath when she feels how slick I am, bringing her finger to her mouth and sucking it clean. "You have been desperate."

And then, with her hand braced against my shoulder, she shoves the dildo into me in one thrust. I cry out, arching against the fullness, my hands scrabbling for purchase as she fucks me with it and I take every inch, my hungry cunt begging for more every time she eases it out and pushes back in.

"Oh god, oh, fuck." I let my head fall back, stars in my eyes, heat coursing through my body. My nerves have gone haywire, every single one of them sparking off. Lou's hair tickles my breasts as she leans forward to kiss my panting mouth, swallowing my cries of pleasure when she pushes the dildo all the way in and holds it there, her free hand finding my clit. I'm so damn wet, her thumb slips over it. She smiles into our kiss.

"You're already close, aren't you?"

"I've been close all fucking day," I pant, squirming at her touch. It's too much and not enough at once. "Oh, fuck. I'm gonna come."

"Not yet." She stops touching me. I can't think straight, can hardly breathe, I need to come, but she waits until the urge subsides before she drags a finger through my wetness and twists the dildo. I can feel every inch of it. My nails dig into her shoulders, gripping her with both hands as she fucks my aching pussy and toys with my clit and there's no stopping the orgasm that rips through me like a tornado. I'm shaking and throbbing and she pulls the dildo out, replacing it with her tongue. Her hands are on my knees, holding them open, digging into the edge of the granite counter as she eats me out. I lose all strength, my body sagging against the cabinet behind me, chest heaving.