𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍 (please read)

Hey, so before you go on to read chapter 3, (yes your getting it with this) i want to restate a couple things along with some new ones.

First: THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON DANGER !! I'm really happy to see that people are enjoying the story 🥹

Second: i want to apologize for being gone for an entire MONTH..that was not intended I PROMISE, it was just that i had no motivation to write a chapter on this story. Thus, making it take a month.

Third: (real important) PLEASE, and i begging all of yall, PLEASE do not make obnoxious comments rushing me to either write the next chapter, because all that does is make me not want to update; and believe me, i DO see the comments. Every. Single. One of them.

I didnt even know this story was gonna get popular in the first place, but as it turns out, because of s2, it got this out of the dark lol.

(However, as a disclaimer they also make me really happy because it shows that ppl like the fic :>)

I mean, i am a school student with a life outside of wattpad. ( i got a comment the other day asking if i had dropped this story because i hadn't updated it, lol)

Also: i have FINALLY figured out how the rest of the plot will go and how many chapters will be out in total!! I will not be revealing that ofc, but now hopefully i only have to do the writing part.

Anyways, i think thats it. If you want to hear more from me, you can either follow me here on wattpad, or follow my twitter @/HyejunJoo127.

TL;DR: sorry for disappearing, im back, the story is still ongoing, please dont make obnoxious comments rushing me to update, the story is fully plotted out now. :) enjoy chapter three !!