$$$5$$$

Nisha could not do anything rather than shouting and fighting.sima finished drinking the milk and sat near Nisha.

Kya: sima baby do you like Nisha,

Sima: yes, i like her a lot.

Kya: see Nisha, she likes you a lot.

Nisha: a buffalo, i don't like buffalo, with fat ass, get lost, get out.

Nisha kicked sima, and sima fell down from the bed, simas head got hit on the wall and made a small crack from which blood started coming.

Kiya was shocked by the behaviour of Nisha and simas condition, Kiya started shouting help, help, help.

I came running to the room and find Kiya was sitting with sima in her lap and crying.

Me: Kiya what is happening here?

Kiya: see my child is hurt and it's bleeding.  It's bleeding,.

Me: dont worry, i will come in few minutes.

I came with a box and took a cotton and started cleaning the wound, sima was crying in pain. Kiya was crying in shock.

Me: Kiya stop crying, the child may get afraid.

Kiya: see how blood is flowing from my child head

Me:  first stop crying, i said stop crying.

me: sima,uncle will cure you, stop crying, your crying will increase the pain, so stop it.

Sima slowly stopped crying. I slowly applied cream. And dressed her wound.

Me: sima it's all done now.

Sima: okay uncle.

Me: how you got hurt. How you fell on the floor.

Kiya quickly wipped her tears and said I will tell you how this happened. She got up with anger and went near Nisha and slapped her. It's all because of this bloody.

Who harmed my child and again Kiya tried to beat Nisha, i hold her hands and shouted. What are you saying Nisha, tell clearly. What happened why you are beating her.

Kiya: this bloody kicked my child and sima hit the wall, her head got hurt and bleeding.
She again tried to beat her.

Me: Kiya is this true, or you are making some drama.

Kiya: why i should lie?

Me: Nisha did you do that.

Nisha: yes, i don't like the girl. She is like piggy, buffalo with fat ass. And trying to drink milk from me. So i kicked her. I will do the same if she attempt the same again.

Me: are you crazy? Hurting the child like this.

Nisha: take her away from here, or i will do whatever I think.

Kiya tried to beat again,

Me: no Kiya no use in talking with her, we have to give tt to sima. I will prepare injection.

Sima: uncle i don't want injection.

Me: no sima, injection won't pain.

I prepared the injection and came near sima. Kiya removed simas pant and panties. I rubbed her buttocks and inserted the injection.

Sima: aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, uncle. It's paining, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

I finished injection and rubbed her buttocks with cotton, sima was crying and Kiya consoled her.

Nisha: you should cry.

Me: you are not going to escape, you will surely get the punishment.

I took the very big injection with a big needle and showed it to Nisha.

Nisha was shocked after seeing the injection.

How was the story?

Vote for the story.