t e n

TW: Not edited__________

  TW: Not edited
________
__

    THIS AUTHOR HAS often thought the heart a most curious of instruments , heeding neither reason nor rank. For what possible explanation might miss Bridgerton have for entertaining the suit of a mere baron when she seems to have secured a duke? Could the debutante's mind not be the only thing amiss?

As for the other Bridgerton– second eldest to be exact , he truly seems to only have eyes for the princess. All eyes were casted upon the two souls as they danced with each other with huge smiles on their faces. Truly what would come out of this? Would the second eldest of the Bridgerton house hold be able to court such high rank ? Or is he wasting his time?

Eden sighed annoyed at the comment about ranking and Lady whistledown's take on Daphne Bridgerton. She wasn't as close to Daphne as she wanted to be but she made sure to change that within time. She choose to invite her over for a tea after their gathering in the park.

Finally putting the printed gossip down Eden sat on the edge of her bed slipping on her slippers , before getting up and opening her door allowing he maid to step inside with a bright smile. Her maid walked in with towels , soap, a pretty sponged, lotion, and undergarments.

The woman walked to the bathroom with the princess trailing behind her. She rung the bell in the bathroom and in came about three maids with hot boiling buckets of water. They file the bathtub with the water and Eden awaited her bath. Natalie held her hand out to the bathtub allowing the young girl to know she was allowed to step in.

The girl undressed not feeling the slightest bite uncomfortable as they've all seen her without clothes before. Not only that but she was forever innocent to certain things. She had no clue that it was wrong to undress in front of anyone other then her maids or future husband.

The girl grabbed Natalie's hand and stepped into the bathtub before she sat and enjoyed the hot water on her skin. It felt relaxing and her mind was immediately eased from any unwavering thoughts that swam in the back of her mind.

Now the only thing on her mind was the ball from last night, her smile brightened as she remembered his beautiful smile and his very addicting touch. He was the only thing on her mind as two maids scrubbed her clean , making sure to wash her all over.

Once done Natalie held out a towel and the young girl stepped out the tub and into the towel immediately having it wrapped around her body. " T-thank you s-so much ladies" Eden thanked the women as they left the room taking her dirty clothes out the bathroom and placed somewhere to be found when wash day returned.

Eden's main maid grabbed her corset and put it around the girls waist, tightening it to the last notch. The other maids came in with her gown and hair clips.