Chapter 1

The sound of the blaring school bell rings in my ears as I lift my head up from my arms. I slowly open my eyes and the bright lights from the school ceiling blind me. I rub my eyes as I get up and take my bag to leave the classroom. Still disoriented I head to my locker pushing my way through the crowd of people walking in the halls. I try to focus as I scramble to open my locker as I hear one of my least favorite sounds, Leon Doge's voice, the bane of my existence.

"Hey princess, how are we this evening" Leon says with a wide grin on his face.

"Can you go one day without bothering me" I blurred out, already annoyed.

"Come on you love me. This is the highlight of your day." Leon says amused.

"Gosh you're so full of yourself" I snap back. "Screw you,leave me alone I don't want to hear anything else from you ever again." I say shutting my locker and walking twords the doors of the school.

I walk out into the parking lot looking back to see if Leon was following. A sigh of relief escapes me as I begin to look for my brothers car. I spot his grey car and speed up, making my way twords the car. I throw myself into the back of the car and set down my bookbag. I slowly look up to see my brother and his best friend in the front seats.I promptly say hello as I put on my seatbelt. Once I was settled I put on my headphones and began to blast my music trying to block out my brother Nate and his friend Asher.

Sorry I made the first chapter really short. Each chapter is much longer. This chapter is a bit old and needs an update/ extension, please stand by.