Chapter 9

Asher lets me go to have some fun for myself. I walked over to the drinks table and  got myself a white claw. I'm not trying to be too intoxicated tonight. I turned around from the table to see Asher staring at me while talking to his friends with a hassive smile.I feel butterflies on my stomach but, none like before. These butterflies were going crazy, psychotic. Almost sickening. I make my way over to Amelia and some of her frends. I recognize some girls from the table she sits at.

"Hey guys!" I say approaching the group of girls.

I get a few awkward nods and waves. Did I do something? I turn to look at Amelia who has a sour and sad look on her face.

  My attention is turned when one of the boys shout "Yo, let's play spin the bottle!".

I walk over to the empty living room. I sit down on the floor as a circle begins to form. I catch Asher sitting across from me looking like a puppy staring at a bone. I mouth "You wish" as they begin the game. A few rounds into the game and then it's Amelia' s turn. She spins the bottle and it lands on Asher. Amelia practically jumped onto him. Before she can interlock there lips he threw her off.

"Chill dude." Asher says upset.

Amelia now embarrassed and angry, she storms off with a few of her friends following her into one of the rooms. Asher begins spinning the bottle when I turn my head back to look at the group. Damn, its me.
Asher stares at me eyes full of lust and in eagerness.

I walk over to Asher standing in front of him. I turn to see if Nate was around, he wasn't. I wanted to do something I have never done. I wanted everyone especially Asher to be left in shock. I bend down and wrap my legs around his waist, straddling him. I look up at his face, he is definitely shocked but, he isn't hating it. I look down at his lips. Asher puts his hand on my waist slightly holding me down, worried that I would get up. He moves his other hand cupping my face, caressing my face slightly. He pulls me into a deep and hot kiss. God he feels so good, heaven.

I have to pull away from Asher since he started to lose control of him self. I smile as I pull away and just look at Asher. He looks into my eyes. I try to get up but with his one hand he manages to push me down. "Not here." I whisper into his ear. He lets me go and I get up. While getting up I fell something poking at me. Damn, did one kiss make this man hard? I slowly make my way to my seat as everyone is still cheering. The rest of Amelia's friends run towards the bathroom she went into.

  I get up to see what all the commotion is about. I knock on the door and slowly open it.  I see Amelia sitting on the sink in tears and the girls were standing around her comforting her. 

"Amelia what happened?" I asked worried.

"Fuck you, whore!" She screams in my face.

I give a confused expression as she begins to go off "You're a bitch. I told you I like him and u still hold his fucking hand and KISS him! Screw you. I never fucking liked you. I used you for your money and to get close to Asher. Fuck off you skank!".

   I ran out the room in tears. Has this been fake all this time. I was being used. I run into a random room and start crying over a pool table. While crying I look up to see Leon on the other side of the table.

"Hey sweetie, what's wrong?" He asks getting closer.

"It's nothing." I say sniffing. I here shuffling in the hall.

"Here have something to drink." Leon says while handing me a weird colored soda.

I nod as I open the drink. Before I take a sip I see Asher in the door way.

"Julianna, I was looking for you. Wait what the hell are you doing with that?" He asks pointing to the drink in my hand.

"Drinking it? Leon gave it to me." I say looking at Leon.

  Leon was looking at Asher, with a worried expression. Before I knew it Ashers fist was colliding with Leons jaw. Leon stumbled to the floor from the impact. Asher looks at me talking the drink from my hands.

"What the hell Asher!" I yell looking up at him.

"This dipshit was trying to drug you. This sodas laced." Asher says looking back at me.

  My eyes widen as the thought of what could have happened. I here people coming our direction after Leons body crashed to the floor. Now there was a small crowd as Leon jumps up trying to swing at Asher. I let out a little yell and stammered back. Asher manages to dodge his hit. Leon comes at him again tackling Asher. He manages to push him to the ground. Now the crowd is even bigger with people screaming fight.

"Fight, fight, fight!" The crowd chants.

Asher overpowers Leon easily. Sitting on top of him he punches his jaw, forehead, then straight into the nose making Leon howl like a baby. Asher gets up and off of him.

He comes towards me and tells me "Lets go, now!"

I nod still in shock of what happened. He grabs my hand as we push through the crowd and towards the door.