11

Huston,Texas
Omniscient
→❆←

"Tae I got the potato salad" Ari said walking in the kitchen seeing taurus , von and Kentrell looking high as they were eating rotel.

"Not all my opps linked up" she said laughing watching them chew slow , trying figure out what she said.

She haven't talk to all three in two weeks. She woke taurus and von up that night of the call , kicking them out.

She was over relationships. She wasn't sad or anything but she realized they started getting annoying trying love other people when they come with problems they self.

She viewed them as her homeboys as of right now. She was still fucking all them solo.

Did they know? No.

She has all them thinking they are special but in reality she using all them for a orgasm. Her heart & body still love all them but Ari wanted to know about Ari a little more and worry less about others.

She was in her selfish girl era right now an couldn't no one  change her mind.

"Heyy bitch , come take a shot with us" India said coming in the house with a 1942 bottle, pulling Ari out side.

The boys walking out with them, going to stand by durk who was still smoking.

→❆←

"AYEE ARI GET IT" tae said watching Ari twerk on him, smacking her ass.

Ari never seen to shock the friend group every time she dance. Her ass move effortlessly like she can't control it. That's one thing All three males can say they enjoy.

Shirley came in front of Ari, pouring a shot in her mouth before sucking some out. These two clearly was gay for each other. Everyone just watched and enjoy the show they were putting on.

Everyone was damn near faded at this party. From good vibes, food and music.

"Y'all we need to play resha roulette" India said coming out the house with the game and shot glasses.

"Our ass going fuck around and be drowning in the pool,  in a minute." Tuson said seeing were the night was Finna lead everyone.

"First question is, take a shot if you cheated & got a std ?" India read the card out loud as mostly every Nigga at the party took a shot. Making the girls make disgusted faces.

"Take a shot if you ever set someone's car on fire or had someone set your car on fire ?" Shirley & Tuson  took a shot.

Making Ari bust out laughing knowing the story behind both.

"Take a shot if you're still a sneaky link with your bd/bm?"  Once again everyone was taking a shot except Ari , taurus , von , Tuson & tae.

"I got something for your ass" Ari mouthed to kentrell  who tried not looking her way.

"Take a shot if you ever had to call the police on your bf/gf" India read making, all the girls take a shot.