9 |8 Year Later|

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone. Follow my Instagram account for updates and spoilers thank you!!

𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐮𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫. 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟖 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐡𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝟐𝟎 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝟐𝟑. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰!

  ______________________________

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Mirha is now in 2 semester studying BSW (Bachelor of Social Work) in Karachi University. While Ashar has completed his degree and now working as a CEO in his father's company.

Today, Alina went to meet Alisha at Khan's house. She wanted Alisha to know that Mirha has gotten a marriage proposal from a well known family.

"Assalamualaikum Alisha. How are you? Everyone good?" Alina asked.

"Walekuim Salam, yes everything is good and I am fine Alhumdullilah. Is everything alright?" Alisha replied.

"Yes, everything is alright. I am just here to ask for your opinion as Mirha have got a marriage proposal, she is just my little kid and she is studying so I don't know what to do" Alina explained.

When Alisha got to know that she was happy but sad too cuz from the very start Alisha wanted to make Mirha her daughter in law but she knows that Ashar don't like very innocent and religious girl. But who knows that Ashar was loving Mirha from childhood.

She was in her thoughts when she heard the sound of footsteps which grabbed her attention. There Ashar was standing in fear of losing his Angel and angry at the same time that how could anyone marry his Angel.

Alisha noticed the change in Ashar's body language. Something got in her mind and she said

"I want your Mirha's hand for my Ashar. You know I like her as my own daughter and want her to be my daughter in law. In this way she will also be in front of your eyes".

This made Alina and Ashar both shocked. Well Ashar was shocked ,confused and happy at the same time.

"Well I like the proposal, will think about it and will let you know the answer" Alina said which made Alisha smile.

Both ladies greeted bye to each other then Alina went to her house.

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Today I am going late for office cause I had been working late night due to some projects.
When I was walking downstairs I heard Alina aunty saying that Mirha had gotten a marriage proposal.

That time I thought that someone has taken my soul. I can't lose my Angel no never . I was shocked like how she is too young. My mother and I had an eye contact when she got to know about my presence and what  she said made me more shocked that she wants Mirha to be my wife. I was shocked, confused and happy like woah.

When aunty left, I was staring at mom as if she was an alien. Then she said

"Stop staring at me! You should be happy, I know you like Mirha"

Before I was shocked, now I don't know what I was because it was more than being shocked

"What are you saying mom?" I said like I don't know what she is talking about.

"Oh yeah yeah! Now don't try to be over smart I know you like her cause it's clearly visible in your eyes the fear of losing Mirha. So don't act in front of me" Mom said .

I didn't knew that love for her is clearly visible in my eyes. Now just love but fear of losing her also.

"I love you mom" I said and she hugged me.

"I know my kidoo and I am not going to telling anyone so relax ok?"
Mom said during hug which made me chuckled and I nodded.

After saying Allah Hafiz, I got to my office.

Now I can't wait making my Angel completely mine. I mean Mirha Ashar Ali Khan.

       _________________________

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐡𝐚 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞?

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭