not wanted

Hey guys. Wasnt a big fan of the last part i made so this is my rewrite. if you guys have any suggestions tho i would love to hear :)

Madi walks round hoping to meet up with her mates in a bit. She decides to go home as she has time to kill and she needs to wash up. Soon as she enters the door to her apartment the smells are overwhelming with alcohol and drugs. She sighs and heads towards her bedroom to chill. 

She almost reaches the door when she hears whispering. Her mom and her boyfriend come out of the bedroom with two large duffle bags. They both look at Madison. "Oh uh Mads wasnt expecting you back so soon aha, me and J are going on holiday, help urself to whatever." They both start heading out the door. "But mum you cant just leave with him, your not allowed to leave me, there are bills that need paying and what about food and stuff?". Her mom just rolls her eyes "Jesus just let me have something for once Madison ok, we'll see you soon."

They both leave, with the apartment in a mess, no food in the house apart from a few old snacks here and there and bills that need to be paid.

Madison -

Great, all my life shes fucking done this to me. Every single boyfriend is the same they leave for ages then when they finally dump her she comes back to me and says everything will be different. 

She gets up and goes out for the night