Chapter 1 🌸

Hi! My name is Autumn and my life is really complicated. For as long as I can remember I have been living with my mother and younger sister. We have a nice home in America and everything was perfect.

Perfect grades, perfect friends, perfect school. My life was amazing. But a little while ago things started to fall apart. My sister started to act weird and got in trouble on a daily basis. I try to cover up for her but sometimes it was really hard since she fucked up big times.

Summer and I are completely opposite. She always likes doing things even though she knows how big of a risk she is taking. But I really admire that about her, I wish I could do it. We look completely different too. She has dark hair and eyes while I have blonde hair and blue eyes. No one can tell we are related.

One night though things were bad. Mom got home furious and I already knew that Summer did something bad, like really bad.

That night I went to bed and heard them arguing all night not letting me sleep.

But boy did I know what was expecting me in the morning.

───※ ·❆· ※───
"Pack your things." Mom barges in my room early the next morning.

"What the hell mom?" I groan and rub my eyes still half sleeping.

"You are leaving." She grabs the suitcase from my closet.

"To go where?" I am wide awake now and my eyes are widened from the sock.

"Australia." She says and leaves the room leaving me stand there frozen in sock.

───※ ·❆· ※───
"You don't understand mom! I can't go! I have a life here." I plead for the hundredth time this morning.

"Young lady if I hear one more word you are going to regret it. Now get dressed because we are leaving in ten minutes." She points her finger in my face.

I groan and ran my hands through my hair in frustration.

"I am sorry." Summer is sitting on my bed looking at her feet awkwardly.

"Get out!" I point the door.

"Please Aut, you don't understand..."

"I SAID GET OUT!" I scream and she looks like a wet cat exiting my room.

1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47

Little did I know that was going to be the best summer of my life. Full of adventures, drama, surfing and the most important of all friendships.

That three months that I stayed in Australia I had more fun than my whole life in America. I owe that to four amazing people Ari, Poppy, Bodhi and Marlon.

When we had to leave at the end of the summer I was pretty devastated but I didn't miss a day texting them or talking to them through face time. Unlike Summer who completely lost contact.

I also got better at surfing. I didn't miss a day training and improving and even my sister admits that I got better than her. I am completely in love with surfing. It is my whole life.

So that is taste of my life

So that is taste of my life. I hope you like it cause you are in for a ride!