Chapter 1

Today was the day.

The day that four kids from the Isle would join Auradon Prep.

Tamara Terror, more commonly known as Tammy to those who cared, stood in front of her body-length mirror in her dorm room that she slept in alone. Not only was no one allowed to share a dorm with her, but no one wanted to be roommates with her simply for the fact that not a lot of people liked her. They thought she was weird and unnerving. Most people thought she was a lot of things, but she didn't care. Her parents, bless them, taught her to ignore what people thought of her and to embrace everything she was.

She was weird and creepy, yes. But she was also beautiful and powerful. In her own ways, obviously.

Tamara tied up her fiery red hair into the loose messy bun that she normally wore when doing her homework and her eerie yellow eyes examining her outfit in her mirror. On her feet were her red and black worn-down sneakers, paired with light gray socks. She had on a pair of dark denim shorts, frayed at the ends, and a dark red crop top that read 'The Devil's Princess' in bold white letters.

The short teen smiled and left her dorm, leaving her school things on her desk and making her way to the front courtyard. Classes had been over for the day so the Prince could welcome the group of villain kids that he'd rounded up from the Isle when they arrived.

She had been wondering who Ben had decided to bring over. She knew a lot of people from there, mostly teens, but people nonetheless. She'd be surprised if it was anyone she didn't know.

The band was already out there, along with Fairy Godmother, Ben, and his stuck-up bitch — sorry, I mean, wonderful girlfriend — Audrey. Tammy smiled and jogged over to the Headmistress and the prince.

"Fairy Godmother, Ben!" She called out, getting their attention as she approached them.

"Hey, Tammy." Ben greeted her politely, his girlfriend beside him glaring at the odd girl.

"Hello, Your Highness." She bowed her head. "I was wondering if I could help you give the VKs a tour of the school?"

"Oh, that's right!" Audrey butted in before the prince had a chance to speak. Her tone was condescending and rude. "You used to go to school over there, right? You probably know the people coming over." Tamara turned her gaze over to the brunette with a false smile.

"You know, Audrey. I could use your help for a second. See, I need to pop my shoulder, but I can't seem to get it by myself. Do you mind?" She asked. "Just press down right here." The redhead reached her left arm over to her right shoulder and purposely stretched too far, popping her arm out of its socket. Audrey screamed and hid her face in Ben's chest. "Oops!"

"Tamara!" FG scolded her and the girl just laughed.

"Sorry, Fairy Godmother. I don't know how that happened." She lied and popped her arm back into place. "But, seriously. I wanna help give them a tour. Your girlfriend was right. I'm probably gonna know who they are so they would feel more at ease if I were to go with you guys. And I can help show them the ropes and stuff." Ben and FG looked at each other. "Pretty please?" Tamara folded her hands together and held them in front of her lips. Ben chuckled and nodded his head.

"Sure. You do have a point. They probably would feel better if they saw a familiar face." Ben agreed and placed a hand on the shorter girl's head. "Just don't do that again. She won't let go of me now."

"I..." Tamara looked at Audrey and sighed. "... make no promises. She irritates me. All of the time."

"Well if you didn't do that, you weirdo, I wouldn't irritate you." Audrey lifted her head and glared at her. "That is seriously terrifying to witness."