Chp 62

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 62 Brother, I can’t see
  Zhao Yanke’s eyes were as cold as a deep pool at the moment. He faced Chao Xi and quickly raised his hand.

  The knife fell from his hand, and blood splashed on the wall, which was embarrassing.

  "This knife is for you to betray your teammates."

  "This knife is for you to deceive Yingying."

  The woman's screams and pleas for mercy continued, but the execution of the vengeful man did not stop.

  Chi Yanhuai immediately covered Tang Anan's eyes and sighed in her ear, "Don't look."

  His eyes were covered with the warmth of his palms, and Tang Anan slowly blinked his black eyelashes, feeling his warmth in her ears. The sound of water is reassuring and a little funny at the same time. She patted his hand and said, "Brother, I can't see."

  The long eyelashes brushed her palm, and she felt a slight itch. Chi Yanhuai did not put it down, but stared at her with a stern expression, "You can't look at it." He seemed to be afraid of casting some shadow on her.

  "But I can still hear it, wouldn't it be more scary?" Tang Anan twitched the corners of his lips and raised his little head slightly.

  Chi Yanhuai was stunned for a moment, moved his hands from her eyes, hugged her into his arms and covered her ears with his hands. Tang Anan's whole face was buried in his arms, and his ears were covered, but he could still hear all the sounds around him.

  However, she would not tell him that her hearing was actually very good. Even if someone blocked her ears, she could still hear the sounds around her.

  A moment later, Zhao Yanke returned to Li Yingying's body covered in blood, and the dagger in his hand was still dripping with blood. His hand tremblingly touched Li Yingying's blood-stained face, and he groaned sadly. His hand slowly moved up, covering her unbelievable eyes.

  "Yingying, I avenged you."

  Zhao Yanke's eyes were red and the dagger slipped from his hand. He picked up Li Yingying's body and murmured, "I will take you home and go back with you, okay? I want to go back with you." Are you buried together, okay?"

  "I don't think it's okay." Tang Anan said coldly from the side, and when Zhao Yanke raised his eyes coldly, he said slowly, "Do you know her true identity?" Zhao Yanke's

  eyes Surprise flashed through him, his voice was hoarse, "How do you know Yingying's life experience is different?"

  Could it be that she knew Yingying? But why have I never seen her around Yingying in the past few years?

  "She was picked up when she was a child, right?"

  "Why should I tell you this." Zhao Yanke's eyes were indifferent.

  "Only because I can help her find her biological parents." Tang Anan's strategizing and confident look shook Zhao Yanke's heart.

  Because Li Yingying has been thinking about her biological parents since she was a child, she doesn't remember where her real home is, but she still remembers that her father was very strict and had a sharp mouth, and her mother was very kind and could cook many delicious dishes. She lived in a big The house is a good place to live.

  It wasn’t as bitter at all as it was later.

  But apart from these and her own name, she couldn't remember anything else. Otherwise, with the kindness of the old couple, they would help her find her family even if they were thin.

  Seeing that he was still wary but still interested in the information in his mouth, Tang Anan didn't make too many detours and said bluntly, "I can contact her original family to confirm whether she is their long-lost daughter, but I need her. The necklace I have been carrying."

  "This is something personal to Yingying. I'm afraid I can't give it to you." Zhao Yanke's eyes narrowed, and he seemed not to give the necklace to her.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com