Daddy's Property

~PS: this is a long chapter
*
We arrived at school, he helped me out the car. He held my hand as we walked inside. Matt said "I switched my schedule to match yours." I don't know how he did that. He doesn't even know my schedule! I just smiled and looked ahead of me.
He told me, "Every class, sit on my lap." I said still looking ahead of me, "Yes daddy" annoyed. He said "Look at me when you talk, slut." I looked at him rolled my eyes and said "Yes daddy" in a annoyed tone. He didn't react much. He just clenched his jaw. First period came. I went and sat next to my friend Kiana. Wrong choice! He yelled, "MADDIE COME THE FUCK OVER HERE, NOW!" I was frightened and Kiana was shocked, but I listened. I quietly walked over to Matt where he was sitting and sat on his lap. I looked at him. He was so handsome and pretty. Wait, what is getting into me I thought. I started to get wet thinking about him.
I guess he felt me so wet cause he whispered in my ear, "Stop before I erect." I whispered back "Oh, its not my fault I'm so gorgeous " He slid his left hand in my skirt making me jerk. He started playing with my thong. I was flustered and so wet. How could someone so cruel be so... handsome. He slowly crept his hand down to my ass and squeezed it. Making me moan. But he covered my mouth with his other hand so no one heard. He whispered "I didnt tell you to moan." What was he about to do?? I got really nervous. Next thing you know his hand that was on my ass made it to my tits and we played with my left boob and my nipple. It made me moan again. But his other hand was still covering my mouth. I think he got a boner because I had felt something stuck out. I starting swaying my hips but not alot where people would see us. He whispered in my ear, "Oh what you do to daddy, slut" I liked when he calls me slut.

Then for the next few classes I sat on his lap, quiet and didnt talk unless he whispered in my ear about something.
Then came lunch! I was so starving. I walked in the lunch room as mattie held my hand. He said "Don't worry about eating the school lunches theyre nasty and I brought you something." I said "Okay, thank you sir." We went over to his table with his friends and I sat in his lap not talking like the other girls.
He whispered in my ear, " I brought you a salad and an apple." I like salad but I hoped it was something better. I just looked back and smiled as he handed me the food. I made sure to eat quietly and with manners. I didnt want to get spanked. I thought to myself on how weird this is.. I belong to him? Oh well.. Again he whispered in my ear, "Good girl, you finally have manners." I just listened I didnt really do anything. I continued to eat my salad. Again he whispered in my ear, "You're my property and my object." He said sternly but still in a whisper voice where no one could hear. Property??? Object??? His property?? His property and object??? I just sat there I stopped eating for a moment thinking about what he just told me. I was still hungry though so I continued eating. But I didn't eat all of it because I didn't want to seem like a piggy. He whispered in my ear again, "Why didn't you finish you're food" He said in an angry tone. I whispered back, " I um got full Mattie" He whispered back, "I said to call me daddy" I whispered, "Oh sorry daddy"

○A few hours later

School was over and matt was walking me to his truck. He told me we're going to stop by his house because he needed to grab something. We arrived at his house. I was in shock his house was 3 stories tall! I didn't say anything but I just held Matt's hand as he walked. We arrived to his room. Next thing you know, "Time to punish you for today" I said "Wait what did I do! I followed all the rules!!" He said in a angry tone, "you didnt sit in my lap in 1st period instead you went to you're friends." Damn I forgot about that. Matt said "Strip naked" I said,"Okay daddy.." I stripped so I was standing there naked and he seen my whole body. He said, "Gosh you're so gorgeous, your boobs so perfectly circle and ass so plump and round." I blushed a bit. He told me to lay on the bed, then he undid his belt and than, SMACK! "LISTEN" SMACK! "TO" SMACK! "MY" SMACK! "RULES" the belt hurt so bad! I whined. He then sent me into the corner and said I must stand there for 20 minutes and not move.

○20 Minutes later

Then he gave me this really um.. sexual looking thingy, he gave me a see-through lacey bra and a see-through lacey panties. I don't know how or why he had the the or panties, I didn't question him though. Then he took off his jersey and put on a different shirt then told me "put it on" and he gave me my skirt back to put on. I dont know why I just couldn't wear my shirt but whatever. His jersey smelled so good, just like him. He then said "Come on im taking you home" I said "Okay" and followed him to the car.

○10 minutes later

We arrived at my house, as I got out the car. He aswell got out the car. He asked me, "can I stay over?" I was confused but said, "yeah" He followed me upstairs to my bedroom. We watched a movie. Then he said, "does your mom keep any wine in the house?" I responded with,"yeah it should be  in the top shelf at the very right" He said, "Okay, I'll be back baby" OMG HE JUST CALLED ME BABY- I was so flustered but I watched tiktok while he was gone.

○5 minutes later

He came back with two wine glasses filled with wine- duh! And he handed me a glass. He told me, "You're lucky I'm letting you do this" I smiled.

○3 hours later

They both fell asleep-

PART 4 COMING LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW!