Pilot

"young minds"

"young minds"

"If you don't heal what hurt you, you will bleed on people who didn't cut you" Her eyes are filled with tears as the moon sets, the moonlight illuminates her face, she shines with the so little light hitting her skin, he looks at her, his ocean blue eyes are also filled with tears, his vison gets blurry as he tries to not let them fall, she can see right through his act, trying to pull of the careless selfish guy that he thinks he is.

She waited for his response, it didn't need to be something elaborated, just a simple word would be enough for her, under the moonlight the air was cold and the spashes of the ocean hitted her skin like tiny rocks being thrown at you in a distance, she embraces herself in a hug, wrapping her arms around herself, covering her almost naked upper body.

But he only kept on looking at her, he didn't said a word, not even a nodd, nothing, just like before he kept on standing in front of her, not letting his tears fall with a apologetic look on his face.

That was more than enough for her, she knew her answer, one that hurted and most likely would leave a bruise there, but she only had herself to blame. Mar knew what she was getting into when it all started, but those blue ocean eyes and shy smile got the best of her.

Baxter Radic what a plot twist you were she thought as she walked away from him.