team bonding

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Nothing about waking up at six am was extraordinary for Mar, it was like this every single day, with the same goal every single day. Mar got up from bed, ate her toast with avocado and drank some protein juice, in each bite Mar could pretend that she liked the fruit but the instant gag spoke for her. She hated it but she knew it gave her just enough energy to go run while her friends were surfing.

As always she putted on a bikini, knowing that most likely after her run she would get in the water with the rest of the gang. Black shorts and a white t-shirt Mar walked out of her house, trying not to wake up her parents, giving that it was very early in the morning, and went to the beach.

Poppy and Bohdi were already there, holding her surf boards in hand looking at the ocean in front of them. Mar stopped by their side also looking at the ocean in front of her, it was beautiful, obviously, but terrifying. Surfing was her nightmare, she only got in the ocean just enough far way so that she was able to swim right back to the sand, never risking her life again.

"I see it but I don't believe it" Bohdi squeals, getting both Poppy and Mar attention. In a longer distance came Summer running towards the girls holding her surf board as well.

"Summer Torres is officially frothing" Poppy says excited, Mar can't help but the smile on her face. The girls were all together again.

"Come on, I'm not here to throw a shrimp on the barbie. Let's go, ladies" Summer teases, making both Poppy and Bohdi look at each other surprised. Mar saw that as her oportunity to start her own run. 

Since the burnette was scared to death of surfing, after the acident she found running quiet therapheutic for her. The feeling  of the beach brise hitting her skin and the way her lungs felt a lot more open everytime she tried harder and harder to keep on running next to the water. Her foot hitted sometimes the brim of the water, it splashed to her legs, refreshing the area there. Her mind for a second would go blank, no worries were felt on her hot body, just the feeling of heavy breathing and speeded heart. The loud music on her headphones gave her every now and then a boost of energy to run a while more, the usual Taylor Swift was replaced with NF. The loud beats and agressive combined words, became the outlet that Mar needed to survive not just summer but Shorehaven as well.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"We will see you later?" Poppy asked her oldest best friend, Mar looked at her with an unsure look, she quickly looked over at her phone that was in her hand, checking the notification, once again getting dissapinted with not receving what she was desperatly waiting.

"I have some work to do, over at the store, but I let you know" Mar says hugging the girl and whising her a good first day of practice.

As Poppy leaves Mar's house, the burnette makes her way inside, her parents were now awake in the kitchen eating breakfast as the girl walks in, sweaty and face red after the run of this morning.