Chapter 13-New beginnings

*- ⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️-* THERE WILL BE CONTENT ONLY 13 YEARS OR OLDER SHOULD READ! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ENJOY THE BOOK LOVE YOU GUYS<3

Aria Matthews

I went up to my room and closed my door while locking it. Aaron was already on the bed sprawled out waiting for me. I went over to him and sat on his lap, then went down and started kissing him. He licked my lip for entrance but I denied it. He kept trying and kept getting frustrated. He bit my bottom lip causing me to moan, so he slipped his tongue right in my mouth.

Our tongues started dancing around with each other, moving in sync. My hand was somewhere lost in his hair while his hand was sitting on my waist, waiting to go down further.

We took off each other's clothes and kept kissing. He flipped me over and he was now on top of me. He got off to his pants somewhere on the floor and took out a condom, I watched as he put it on. He then got on top of me and said

"Are you sure?"

"Yea" I said

He then smiled and said "You into kinky shit?"

I smiled back at him and nodded. He then pulled out a pair of handcuffs and put them on me while I giggled.

"Since you have been a good girl I am not going to gag you but if you do misbehave I will be quick to put it on"

"Yes sir" I said

He smiled and said "I like that name, keep it up"

We then started to kiss again while he rubbed circles on my soft spot. I started to moan because of the overwhelming pleasure coming over me. Just as I was bout to get off, he stop and I pouted. But before I can say anything he slipped two fingers inside of me, I was trying so hard to to scream because of how good it felt.

"Are you going to be a good girl and come on my fingers?" he said I nodded quickly waiting for the big amount of pleasure.

I did as he said and released on his fingers, to which he licked and said "You taste like Strawberries and Honey"

I just giggled and he unlocked the cuffs so I can go over to him. I sat on his lap while he laid down and started kissing him. I trailed my kisses down and reached his stomach where I kissed each ab he had individually. I then went further to his sweet spot and started stroking him. After about a good 2 minutes I decided why not put it in my mouth....and I did. I started sucking him over and over, felt him getting harder and harder. After I played around with him for a while, he told me he was going to released so I stopped and put it inside of me. His eyes widened at first then settled. I think I was pretty good because he kept groaning and saying "Fuck Aria don't stop" he also kept rewarding me for being a 'Good Girl'. After 14 hours....yes 14 hours we both reached our absolute climax and flopped on the bed. Btw it was 8:00 am and it was a weekday.

*OMG I'm cringing just writing this lol....but I did give a SMUT warning*

Aaron got off the bed and started taking a shower to clean himself up. I went into the guest bathroom walking in a robe while holding my clothes making sure to be un-noticed as possible so my mom doesn't start asking me questions.

I was extremely tired and we had school today. We probably shouldn't have went for 14 hours non-stop. After I stepped out of the shower I brushed my teeth and put on my red lace thong with the matching bra. I then put on black biker shorts and a tube top then threw in some cute sandals. I looked in the mirror and seen I had sex hair and decided to throw it in a ponytail with two strands of hair coming from the front.

I came out and almost stabbed my brother with my comb. He was just staring at me weirdly and silently. How did I not hear that he was at the door.

"What do you want Cam" i said