60

The little lion did it on purpose. Hey, why didn't Teacher Xiaobai just coax it, and tricked it into wearing such heavy glasses on its face? The little lion was unhappy!

  The little lion also has a temper.

  Bai Nuosi looked at the little lion with his mouth full of red and yellow fruit juice, like a little tabby cat wearing funny glasses.

  He picked up the small basin with a smile and looked at the remaining golden kiwi fruit inside. This fruit is obviously very sweet, why not eat it?

To be cautious, Bai Nuosi counted carefully again, one piece, two pieces, three pieces, eh? A fruit was cut into five pieces, so the little lion ate two pieces and intentionally left three pieces?

  What is this for?

  Bai Nuosi leaned over and stared at the little lion.

  The little lion felt guilty at the moment he was stared at, his eyes wandered, and then he suddenly realized, why did he feel guilty?

  It just doesn't want to eat!

  Unless Teacher Xiaobai coaxes it!

  snort.

  Bai Nuosi stared at the little lion and narrowed his eyes slightly: "Stars."

  Little Lion: Come on, come on, Teacher Xiaobai is going to ask me why I left the kiwi fruit! Hum, I won't say anything, let's see what he can do!

  Bai Nuosi: "Does Xingxing like to eat dragon fruit very much? There are also mangoes, they are all eaten up. You must like them very much, right?"

  The little lion looked dumbfounded, huh?

  Bai Nuosi looked at it with a smile: "Is that so? Do you like eating dragon fruit and mango?"

  The little lion scratched his paws and nodded in confusion with a bit of embarrassment.

  Also, I don't like eating it very much.

  Bai Nuosi smiled and said, "Okay, there is still some dragon fruit in the kitchen. The teacher will get it for you. Just wait for me here."

  The little lion nodded blankly, all he could think about was: How strange, it was deliberately picky and left the food behind, why didn't Teacher Xiaobai talk about it? Why doesn't Teacher Xiaobai play according to the routine?

  Nothing like the people it knew.

  Bai Nuosi returned to the kitchen, cut some pitaya and drained the juice, then soaked the kiwi fruit in the juice and dyed it red. He took the kiwi fruit out again, placed it in front of the little lion, and encouraged it: "Come on, stars." , your favorite dragon fruit is here, take one bite at a time and eat it in a big gulp! After eating it, you will be the best and best kid."

  The little lion lowered his head and glanced at the 'dragon fruit' in the bowl. The glasses on the bridge of his nose were too heavy, and the head slid down with a hammer. He only took a quick glance and didn't find anything wrong. Then he saw Teacher Xiaobai using a fork. He held the dragon fruit on his fork and pushed it to its mouth, and said with a smile: "Your favorite dragon fruit is here, come on, ah~~ open your mouth and take a sip!"

  The little lion didn't even react, so he opened his mouth, and then Teacher Xiaobai stuffed the kiwi fruit into his mouth.

  The kiwi fruit is soft and sweet, melts in your mouth, and is full of juice. The little lion took a sip and looked hesitantly: Huh? Why does the dragon fruit taste so weird?