Premium Picks: Your new curated reading experience

October 13, 2023

Hi Wattpadders 👋

We're excited to introduce another new way to indulge in the hottest Wattpad Originals for free.

Want to spend less time searching and more time reading your favorite creators' best work? Then our brand-new feature, Premium Picks, is for you.

Available now with any Wattpad Premium and Premium+ plan, Premium Picks gives you access to a FREE bundle of 5 Wattpad Originals every month-at the same great price.

No Coins, no paywalls, no unlocks needed! 🙌

Dive into a curated selection of new and bestselling Originals each month, in the genres and tropes you know and love.

With Wattpad Premium, you can now immerse yourself in a monthly refresh of Premium Picks, unlimited ad-free and offline reading, custom theme colors, and more

Go Premium+ to get all that, plus unlock any 2 Wattpad Originals of your choice per month, or 24 Originals per year with an annual plan.

Premium Picks is now available on app version 10.31 or later and on wattpad.com.

If you're already a subscriber, head over to your Library and tap the Premium Picks banner at the top of the screen to start exploring your new free perk!

Not a subscriber yet? Try one of our subscription plans today or get a peek at October's Premium Picks here.

Have more questions? Pop over to our Help Center for answers and click the language dropdown to choose your preferred language.

Happy reading!