𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝟬𝟬𝟰| Spring Broken

𝐿𝑂𝐺𝐺𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑂𝑁...

[••••••••••]❄︎[••••••••••]

"I love this song!" Blitzø said turning the music up.

Y/n nodded, "Yeah! This is my song, Blitzø, turn it up!"

Y/n sat in the passanger side if the work van that Blitzø drove. Everyone else sat in the back while the two jammed out to the song.

Moxxie covered his ears, trying not to listen to Blitzø singing the lyrics wrong. Loona ignored the two while she was on her phone, and Millie smiled as she rolled down the window.

Y/n stopped singing as she saw Moxxie covering his ears. She smiled as she turned her head to look at him.

"Didn't relise I was such a bad singer,Mox." Y/n told him.

Moxxie shook his head, "It's not you that's bad."

Y/n laughed, but stopped when Blitzø started to swerve ths car.

"Holy sh!t! F*ck!" Blitzø cursed before the car came to a stop.

Y/n looked out her rolled down window, seeing a pink car parked in their spot.

"Oh, you suck for life, do ya!" Blitzø yelled as he grabbed a megaphone, cdawling over Y/n to look out her window, "Listen up you original cum dump! You have three gosh d@mn seconds to get out of our parking spot!"

The door of the pink car opened, and a succubus got out. Y/n's eyes widened as she stuck her head out the window next to Blitzø's.

"Oh sh!t! Verosika!" Blitzø grosned.

The girl popped her gum as she looked at the imp boy, "Blitzø."

"I should have known you'd be here! I could smell fish for miles, which is odd, because I belive the nearest ocean is-" Blitzø fell out the window, "Three rings down!"

Blitzø stood up as Versoika talked, "And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the amber alerts."

"Oh yeah, i'm suprised they let your fat @ss out of rehab. I can see you're still a drunken wh0re, cluching onto that Beelzejuicw bottle likd it's the last c0ck in hell." Blitzø narrowed his eyes at the girl.

Versoika pushed her hair over her shoulder, "They let me out because i'm still famous. And rehab js for sad, loser, washups. So your sister says hi."

Y/n narriwed her eyes at the girl, jumping out the window to stand next to Blitzø. She leaned back agenst the car, glaring at the succubus.

"Try saying that sh!t again, succub!tch." Y/n glared.

Blitzø smiled slightly at Y/n, and Verosika raised her brow as she looked at her.