Chapter 6

After about 20 minutes of Nelson and Kourtney waiting people started showing up. Most of them were Kourtney's friends but a couple were Nelson's. Just then Enzo walked in. Kourtney walked up to him and they started talking.

"Hey Enzo how are you?"
"Hey Kourtney Im good is Nelson here?"
"Uh yea he's downstairs."
Kourtneys Pov
I know this sounds bad but I like Enzo and Nelson. I know I can't like two people at the same time but I do. I've liked Enzo for 2 years now and I think he likes me but I really like Nelson too, we both play basketball and ill be spending my whole summer with him.

Enzos Pov
"Hey your Nelson right?"
"Yea why?"
"I just want to let you know that I like Kourtney and she likes me so back off."
"Bro she does not want you."
"And how do you know?"
"Because she likes me."
"I've known her longer and I know she likes me."
"Ok we'll see who gets her first."

Nelsons Pov
If I want to date her im going to have to act fast.

No ones Pov
Nelson walks up to Kourtney and puts his arm around her.
"Hi Nelson." Kourtney says smiling at him.
"Hi Kourtney can I ask you something?"
Just as they were walking out of the kitchen they saw Enzo kissing Maddie. Kourtneys best friend. She knew that Kourtney liked Enzo. But not anymore.
"Uhm Yea what is it."
"Do you like Enzo?"
"No."
"Do you like me?"
Nelson really hoped she'd say yes.
Kourtney smiled. "Yes Nelson, I like you."
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
"Yes Nelson, I do."

Enzos Pov
Damn I thought if I Made Kourtney jealous she would want to date me. It's fine I'll just talk to her later.

Later
"Hey Kourtney?"
"Yea what."
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
"Um no im dating someone else and weren't you just kissing Maddie?"
"Ok well I was just kidding any ways I like Maddie."
"Ok."

No One's pov

What Kourtney is wearing

"Alright guys today we are heading back New York for try outs" Cam said standing outside of the airport

"Alright guys today we are heading back New York for try outs" Cam said standing outside of the airport."

A/n I finally updated. Sorry about the really long wait I've been really busy😘
Anyways I might update later I don't know yet🫄