┆♡ • ➵ 🌧️🌸 ◛

A little smut

A little smut..

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

GOJO SATORU.. unexpectedly became an omega. Who were the lowest ranking of the Omegaverse and how could he possibly become one?

He was the strongest sorcerer and known as the strongest in the entire universe, but for some reason his life span had been cut short.

How did a man like him not see that coming? There were plenty of reasons for it to happen-there was the age limitation, after all-but he was still surprised by the suddenness.

It happened when he was fighting a Semi Grade 1 from a mission, only to hit by the curse technique because his body was feeling hot and suddenly felt hornier than usual.

He thought the situation couldn't get any worse, but he was wrong.

His entire body started throbbing with desire while sweat dripped down his neck. Gojo tried to move away, but his legs weren't responding right-they were just too heavy.

The heat increased so much he almost forgot how to breath.

The next thing he knew was that he was lying on the ground, unable to move or even close his eyes because of the intense pain. And that was when everything went black.

.

.

.

Since then, Shoko and Suguru only knows he was an omega. He had been very reluctant about it at first, but eventually they both said they would be there for each other.

Gojo didn't tell his lover yet because he was scared how he might react. So he ignored M/n the whole day, making sure to avoid him whenever possible.

M/n seemed to notice Gojo's strange behavior, always asking where he was and whether he was alright. Gojo didn't answer, choosing instead to ignore and hide from him. If M/n found out why, he would surely feel bad enough to change the future, and Gojo wouldn't want that.

Gojo went to his room later, feeling miserable after ignoring M/n for two days straight. M/n deserved more attention after everything he put up with from him.

Until he heard a knocking sound from his door,

"Satoru? Are you there?" It was M/n's voice outside his door.

"Can I come in?"

"You can." Gojo responded without thinking. That was weird. Normally he would have told M/n to stay away from him but he doesn't have a choice. He needed to tell him the truth.

When M/n came in, he sat next to him silently and stayed like that for several minutes. The silence continued until finally M/n spoke, "Did do I something? You know I'm here for you if anything is wrong."

"No.." Was all Gojo could say in response, his throat tightening painfully with emotion. He hated this feeling. It made his chest tight and his heart pound hard.

He wanted nothing more than to let M/n hug him tightly and tell him everything will be fine but now wasn't the time.

He needs to tell him before M/n thinks he was rejecting him. "There is something I want to talk about with you," Gojo began again once he got a hold of himself and took a deep breath.

"M/n..I-Im an omega."

"Oh..." His lover sounded confused but he continued, "Is it...bad?" He asked, sounding hopeful and a bit worried.

Gojo looked at him with a surprised expression, "Aren't you disappointed or angry or something? Like didn't expect me to be like this." He confessed, ashamed.

"Of course not!" M/n replied immediately,

"What are you talking about? Why would I ever think like that?! I'm happy you're an omega. I love you, no matter what."

He assured. It didn't seem convincing to Gojo though, who looked away to prevent his gaze from getting wet.

"Satoru..." M/n whispered tenderly, taking one of his hands, stroking it gently,

"Please look at me." He pleaded. "Doesn't this makes us the perfect couple? I'm an alpha, you're an omega. "

Gojo shook his head, avoiding looking at him directly. "Do you really think we could be such a great couple?" He asked quietly. "Our personalities clash, we fight all the time."

"Why does it matter if you're an omega?" M/n said with exasperation. "We're soulmates. Isn't that enough for us?"

Gojo blushed faintly. He was embarrassed at hearing those words, as if anyone else had said them out loud.

But somehow being honest with M/n felt like a huge weight had lifted off his shoulders. Like he could breathe freely again.

M/n went closer and kissed him sweetly, wrapping his arms around his waist.

Gojo kissed back, his skin tingled at the contact, sending pleasant shivers throughout his body.

His heart was racing, and it had nothing to do with the fact that M/n was kissing him so passionately.

He couldn't stop his own arousal, which meant he was aroused regardless of who was kissing him. And the scent surrounding M/n's mouth drove him crazy.

Gojo felt weak and helpless under M/n's touch, melting into the kiss.

M/n leaned back, looking deeply into his eyes. "Are you okay with what I'm doing?"

"Mm..." Gojo nodded absentmindedly,

"Just keep going..."

"As you wish. " M/n smiled softly before leaning in to kiss him again.

.

.

.

.

.