22.

Omniscient
Atlanta , GA

"Ok so I need you to pee in this cup for me." The doctor said smiling at Nia.

(ionk how this shit work so just go along with it)

"Ok." She responded lowly nervous as hell. In her mind she was ready for a baby but also scared of giving birth.

She knew you could have a lot of complications having birth or you could lose the baby. She also knew that if she was to lose the baby she wouldn't know what to do.

Abortions weren't an option to her because she didn't like them. Qua on the other hand was nervous but also excited.

He was nervous because he wanted to be the perfect dad but didn't want the baby to cause problems in their relationship.

They both just prayed & waited for the results not really knowing what to think.

Qua noticed Nia had been silent the whole car ride & the whole appointment so he tapped her.

"Remember this is your body mama." He reminded her & she smiled slightly before pecking his lips.

The doctor came back with the results & they both sot up ready to hear it.

"Okay so it looks like your.."

DRUM ROLL PLEASEEEE

"You're pregnant."

Qua hopped up excitedly & Nia just smiled widely ready for their new journey.

"I love you." Qua said catching her off guard. She froze a minute before finally responding. "I love you to." She replied before kissing him.

"Okay so you can go to the front desk & she'll let you know when your next appointment is , have a good day & safe pregnancy." The doctor smiled before walking away.

Qua helped Nia up before she walked to the front desk & the receptionist let her know the details of her next appointment making her overly happy.

"I always wanted a baby girl." Nia cheesed walking out of the doctors office. "Nah I rather have a lil mini Qua." he replied holding the door for her.

"When you wanna tell everybody ?" Nia asked looking up at him. "Whenever you ready baby , don't matter to me." He shrugged making her nod.

Once they got in the car Qua turned the key in the ignition before pulling off. "Ima buy us a house." he said breaking the silence. "Ouuu I want a fancy kitchen." She responded.

"Ima move us farther away from the hood but still close to the friend group." He said & she just listened.

"We can go house looking next week." She suggested & he agreed. "You still wanna try installing wigs & shit ?" He asked glancing at her then back at the road.

"Yessss....but I don't wanna have nobody wig looking a mess." She said frowning & he just laughed.

"You'll never know until you try it mama." He said licking his lips. "And you can ask Meme for some tips." He added.

"I want a shop to." She said nodding her head manifesting it. "You can have whatever you want." He said kissing her cheek parking in his driveway.

"I don't never be home , my bills should be cheap asf." She said while hopping out the car making him laugh.

"Whatchu wanna eat ?" He asked unlocking the door letting her walk in first. She turned on the lights walking to the kitchen making him follow.

"I wanna cook tonight." She said making him scratch the back of his neck knowing she's a horrible cooker.