Chapter 5: Old Memories.

(Back with this chapter before the movie releases for fnaf. I will watch the movie Saturday but I'm making this chapter through the night cause I forgot to write it earlier during the day. And I'm making sure the internet doesn't spoil anything for me so that way I can watch the movie. Anyways onto the chapter.)

(Y/n)'s POV

As I drove up to Mike's house I parked as I got out my car then looked at his house.

(Y/n): Okay definitely not creepy

I then walk over to his house and knocked.

There was silence for a second till he opened the door showing he was in his old gaurd outfit.

(Y/n): Old outfit?

(Y/n): Old outfit?

Michael Afton: Mhm. Come on in. We have a lot to go over.

(Y/n): Okay then.

I walked in as he asked me to sit in the living room so I did and after a bit he came in carrying the same plushie from the picture.

Michael Afton: Do you recognize this?

(Y/n): No?

Michael Afton: Good lord you really have lost all your memories.

(Y/n): What are you going on about?

He then sighed.

(FYI I'm pulling a small trick that you may or may not notice but if you rewatch the trailers for the movie or listen to the song I will post again at the end if this chapter incase it wasn't at the top like I planned.)

Michael Afton: Do you really want to know? You got do traumatized last time you witnessed all this.

(Y/n): I do. Whatever is going on I'm being pulled into all of it just cause I wanted to get paid so I can thrive in this society. So I need to know.

Michael Afton: Your very determined. That's always been your thing.

(Y/n): You know that?

He simply nodded.