Ch.10

When Levi entered the room, he was covered in blood, but Savva was too focused on the book he had found on the bed for him to notice. Levi walked to the bed and stared at Savva for a moment.

"Dinner?" A little sidetracked, Levi asked. He lay on his stomach, so his legs were visible from behind. His gaze wandered over Savva's body. Savva looked up at him briefly, but his demeanor changed as he saw the blood. Pigs blood. Levi mumbled, staring intently at Savva's ass. At this point, an erection began to grow in his pants. God, it was so obvious. "I'm gonna shower." He said, like he'd already forgotten his earlier question about dinner.

Savva eyed him suspiciously as he went into the restroom. And yet, despite the red flags, he chose to return his focus to his book.

But as time went on, Savva froze, hearing soft moans and groans from inside the bathroom. Trying to determine if what he was hearing was real, he got off the bed and tiptoed towards the door. He put his ear to the door and listened; the sound was muffled but clear enough to make out what was happening. Levi was very audible

Savva listened for a moment, but soon he was back to reading in his spot on the bed.

When Levi emerged from the shower, he was just wearing his signature pigskin mask and a little black towel around his waist. Savva didn't look up from his reading, but he could hear him changing. Levi got dressed and moved, approaching the bed. Seated on the bed's edge, he gazed at Savva.

"Why haven't you tried to run yet?" Levi questioned out of the blue. Savva met his gaze with a hint of confusion, unsure of how to respond. Answer honestly. He whispered as his eyes lowered.

"Well, you've made it clear you can overpower me." He gave a soft chuckle. However, he soon saw Levi's confidence begin to wane. Savva sat up. "Plus, your not the worst person to be around... well, when your not upset at least." Savva continued. Which seemed to please Levi.

"Well, good thing you haven't tried to run, I mean. Neither of us wants to start this whole process over again." He laughed. "And if you did choose to run, I'd probably never let you out of that basement again." He laughed louder, as if it were a joke to him, but Savva just nodded, giving an awkward chuckle. Leaning back on the bed, Levi gazed up at Savva through the openings in his mask. "Will you read to me?" He asked, and Savva tried to disregard his previous comments as he let out a quiet exhale.

Savva took the book and began to read it. He felt Levi's hand gently touch his knee as he was doing it, stroking it with the tip of his fingers. Savva cast a sidelong glance at his hand but chose to ignore it. With a small grunt, Levi nodded his head, seemingly indicating that he should move back. Savva moved back until his back was against the headboard while keeping his legs extended in front of him. Levi came over, lying beside him. His masked face oddly close to Savva's thigh, he pulled the blankets over them, completely covering him but only covering Savva's lower half.

Savva went back to his book, but then he felt the man's mask move a bit, and he realized that Levi was delicately kissing him on the thigh. For a second, he faltered, but then went on, once understanding he was not trying to be overtly 'sexual' but just wanted to give some sort of affection whilst concealing his identity.

After a while of the gentle kisses on his thigh, he stopped and slipped his mask back on. His head was resting on Savva's upper thigh as he snuggled against him, arms around his leg. Savva didn't 'like' Levi's display of affection, but he also didn't hate it, so he let it go on.

*******

Y'all ik its short, but, I just wanted to show Savva growing closer with Levi sooo yuh byeee

-Azaria/Calypso