Chapter Six:Battle Cry

I struggle to keep the backpack on my shoulders. Ty and I packed two backpacks filled with necessities. They hold water, food, guns, knives, anything else that could be used as a weapon and a lot of other things that I don't feel like mentioning.
  "You don't know how sorry I am. I put you through so so much. I - Iwas just desperate." Ty says before we exit the small cabin.
  "Ty, there's no need to apologize. I understand. Is probably do the same if I was in your position", I comfort him.
  "Really?"
  "Probably not", I chuckle.
We stepped into the cool October air. As we began to walk to the car, a black mustang pulled up. Guess who stepped out.
  Billy with Ty's sister.
I could see the fear in her eyes  and I could tell that she's been crying. Her eyes were bloodshot. Then Billy pulled out a gun and aimed to her head.
  "Thought I told you to finish the job buddy. I can see you clearly didn't understand kill the girl or I'll kill your sister." Ty's sister was crying really hard now. "Shut up!" Billy barked to her face.

  "Please Billy, you don't have to do this", Ty plead on the verge of tears. Billy smirked.
  "Your right", he said right before aiming to my head with the gun.

I could feel myself getting dizzy. I couldn't get enough air into my lungs.

I watched as his finger pulled the trigger.

I saw him shoot Ty and his sister right before I hit the ground, entering an eternal sleep.