𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲

January 2023
✿═════════◈════════✿
A week after falling asleep otp with Majesty

I was over Kaleb's house just the two of us chilling, "so you fucking with my homeboy now or what?" He asked laying across his bed, I was on the floor with my back against the front of his beg and his legs dangling to the side of me.

"I mean he's cool, and he's a good head giver." Dream said smirking remembering the event that happened just a week ago, "EW! You don't know where his mouth has been!" Kaleb's screamed disgusted, "Mane shut you just mad he won't suck your dickkk!" Dream said laughing.

The two teens kept talking about nothing but enjoying each other company as music from Kaleb's playlist played.

"Kaleb you wanna make a tiktok?" Dream asked as the boy nodded getting up from his bed.

Dream got up putting her phone against the tv that stood on the string wood table.

"You know this dance?" She asked playing the sound as Kaleb nodded getting ready. "I'm finna eat yo ass up!" Kaleb said as the countdown started, "I bet you wanna eat my ass." Dream replied laughing as kaleb side eyes her.

Dream4president twin can't dance 🌚#bbf #gbf #viral #fyp #momey #blackfolkkk

#bbf #gbf #viral #fyp #momey #blackfolkkk

Comments
KalebNyourmom fuck you I ate 😍
↪️ Laylaaaaa he a lil sassy wit it 🌚
↪️ Dream4president riii my lil sassy shooter 🔫

✿═════════◈════════✿

"YOOOOO!" Jacob yelled sliding down the railing, "wassup bestieeee!" Dream yelled running and jumping in his arms. "Sup Dream," he said letting her down. "Yo I'm going out with my homeboy Damon we'll be back in like a hour igh?" He said, "K!" Kaleb yelled laying on his bed scrolling on his phone. "Kk have fun!" Dream said.
Dream walked over to the bed jumping on top of Kaleb straddling him, "nigga get off me your big as fuck!" Kaleb pleaded "Ya daddy bitch!" Dream said laying her head on his chest "what we watching?" She asked, "IM watching reels." Kaleb replied, "Ighh." Dream continued to lay on him for a couple more minutes before the two were fully knocked out.

✿═════════◈════════✿

Dream got a text message making her wake up seeing kaleb was still sleep with his arm around her torso. She slowly got up making sure not to wake him up, she grabbed her phone seeing majesty was asking to FaceTime. She went into the bathroom sitting the phone up on the counter.

"Wassup lil D?" majesty asked calling her by hee nickname. "Not much just over Kaleb's house I just woke up." Me and majesty continued to talk until I heard the door knob jiggle, I thought it was Kaleb but a tall dark skin figure revealed behind the door instead.

"Oh my bad!" He yelled closing the door, I grabbed my phone walking out telling him he was good. I walked back downstairs to see Kaleb still sleeping with his phone in his hand.

"That nigga sleep like a grown man," I said laughing as majesty joined in. "Nah for real doe niggas don't know how to stop snoring." I sat my phone up on Kaleb's computer sitting in the chair and finished talking to majesty.

"So look I was wondering if you wanted to come over my house after school tomorrow we can go to park, or food, and just chill really." Majesty asked, "Sure I would love to." I said smiling, I head Kaleb get up indicating he was finally awake , "Is that Majesty?" He asked seeing the boy on my phone, "Yea it is." I said handing the phone to him.

Really short chapter I just wanted to do a filler though

How we liking the story

Y'all understanding

Please don't be dry readers